Moose Milligan

Breaking Bad, final 8 episodes, SPOILERS INSIDE

Come on, no Breaking Bad thread?

Amazing episode last night. When Hank closed that garage door behind Walt, you knew some serious stuff was about to go down. It had to be those two going head to head at the end but I can't believe they brought it on so quickly like that.

And the scene where Walt lied his ass off to Jesse about Mike was crazy, too.

Come on, no Breaking Bad thread?

Amazing episode last night. When Hank closed that garage door behind Walt, you knew some serious stuff was about to go down. It had to be those two going head to head at the end but I can't believe they brought it on so quickly like that.

And the scene where Walt lied his ass off to Jesse about Mike was crazy, too.

Have never watched Breaking Bad, but i've heard great things. My wife and I recently pounded out all three seasons of the walking dead -- GREAT show. We're considering giving BB a try.

LOVED the episode. I caught up on this show over the past several months after not watching originally, and finished last year's 8 episodes just a few weeks ago. So this is the first time I've watched in 'real time' so to speak.

Last night's show was fantastic; the fact that this confrontation has now already taken place, in the first episode, underscores everything that is great about the show. I can't think of a single other show that wouldn't have dragged that conflict out before the two were face to face like that. Fantastic scene; the garage door closing was about as cool a moment as I can recall ever watching on a TV show. You knew the stuff was about to hit the fan right there.

Tread lightly ;)

and yes, when the garage door down, me and everyone who I was watching with pretty much wet themselves with excitement. It's a moment long-awaited on the show, and now the show will continue to accelerate to its conclusion even faster.

The spiral begins!

Who watched tonight's episode? This was one of the great ones in my opinion. 'The Confession' - holy $*%$ I did not see that coming.

Fantastic. I don't know who looked more stunned watching that confession video. Hank & Marie, or me and my wife!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Geez, Walt is a psychopath. A brilliant psychopath, though. His "confession" video was simultaneously pure evil and pure genius.

I don't see how things are going to end well for Jesse. I was really hoping he can end the series with some semblance of a happy ending, but it'll be hard for him to escape his upcoming confrontation with Walt unscathed.

Geez, Walt is a psychopath. A brilliant psychopath, though. His "confession" video was simultaneously pure evil and pure genius.

I don't see how things are going to end well for Jesse. I was really hoping he can end the series with some semblance of a happy ending, but it'll be hard for him to escape his upcoming confrontation with Walt unscathed.

Last night's show was definitely one of the great ones. I had a feeling Walt was going to do something crazy with the video, but I thought he was going to end up threatening Hank in a different way with it. And yeah I'm not quite sure Jesse makes it much longer unfortunately. At least we know Walt makes it another year despite Hank, Jesse, cancer, etc.

Last night's show was definitely one of the great ones. I had a feeling Walt was going to do something crazy with the video, but I thought he was going to end up threatening Hank in a different way with it. And yeah I'm not quite sure Jesse makes it much longer unfortunately. At least we know Walt makes it another year despite Hank, Jesse, cancer, etc.

We also know that Jesse will NOT be torching Walt's house, despite what we saw at the end of the episode. The house was abandoned and vandalized during the flash forward we saw, but I don't recall any signs of fire damage. Which leads me to believe that we are about to see a confrontation b/w Walt and Jesse, as Walt is likely headed home from the car wash, having figured out that Jesse didn't head to the car wash from Saul's office.

Long story short, Jesse could be dead by the end of the next ep!!!

We also know that Jesse will NOT be torching Walt's house, despite what we saw at the end of the episode. The house was abandoned and vandalized during the flash forward we saw, but I don't recall any signs of fire damage. Which leads me to believe that we are about to see a confrontation b/w Walt and Jesse, as Walt is likely headed home from the car wash, having figured out that Jesse didn't head to the car wash from Saul's office.

Long story short, Jesse could be dead by the end of the next ep!!!

I'm thinking Hank shows up at the same time, as well. Remember, he was leaving the office for the day. He was not seen in the episode after that. I think he'll show up just as Walt does. We'll see. I can't wait.

Going slightly off-topic, but this video is currently doing the rounds. You will need to have seen the most recent episode of Breaking Bad to appreciate it. It made me chuckle..

[video=youtube;8UUD3zyu7Ek]

• Upvote 1

Going slightly off-topic, but this video is currently doing the rounds. You will need to have seen the most recent episode of Breaking Bad to appreciate it. It made me chuckle..

:D nice find.

Hysterical.

I have loved this show since the beginning. For some reason I find it disturbing when Walt and Jessie are going against each other. I like them as a team. I also have to remind myself that Hank is on the good side on this show. I find myself rooting for Walt even though he has done all of these awful things.

My prediction for next week is Walt Jr will come home just as Jessie is about to torch the house. Just a guess.

I have loved this show since the beginning. For some reason I find it disturbing when Walt and Jessie are going against each other. I like them as a team. I also have to remind myself that Hank is on the good side on this show. I find myself rooting for Walt even though he has done all of these awful things.

My prediction for next week is Walt Jr will come home just as Jessie is about to torch the house. Just a guess.

Yeah I don't like it when they're going at each other either but then there's has always been more of a father/son kind of relationship...so in that aspect it makes sense. They've done a great job of making Walt the anti-hero in this kind of like Tony Soprano or Omar Little or even a Stringer Bell. I wouldn't think that's an easy task at all. All that said, you have good people like Hank or even Skylar (although she's broke bad as well) who the audience roots against or out right hates (Skylar) simply because they oppose Walt. Great great show...really sad to see it end.