scOtt

My Dad is bad shape.

As painful as it is to lose a loved one it's even more painful to watch them suffering. Your dad's good fight is over now. Scott, I hope you and your family can find peace knowing that he's in a better place.

My dad never got any better, fell more and more into dementia... and deteriorating health and died Thursday night. He's in a better place.

Sorry for your loss, buddy.

Here's to better times.

My dad never got any better, fell more and more into dementia... and deteriorating health and died Thursday night. He's in a better place.

Very sorry for your loss Scott. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

So sorry to hear this Scott. Thoughts and prayers man...he is in a better place

I should post... the viewing and funeral were very settling for us all. As you might guess, us Niedentohls are a wild bunch, especially when we all get together. I'm one of the timid, quiet members of the family, if you can believe that! It was great seeing all my family and our friends. Really had a good time (if that's possible.) The one lady at the funeral home said she came out to us, to see what all the commotion was about. Just us having fun, celebrating my Dad's great life.

Loved by everyone he ever met. :)

• Upvote 1