Going Underground

Oriole Fanfest

If you have a voucher, you get all autographs at the table. If you have nothing for them to sign they have postcards with their image on them that they will sign. Personally, I wish they would use the pen that I bring with me... My auto from Palmer last year has virtually faded away.

Personally, I wish they would use the pen that I bring with me... My auto from Palmer last year has virtually faded away.

They won't sign with your sharpie? I have a black bat I want to get signed in silver.

They won't sign with your sharpie? I have a black bat I want to get signed in silver.

My experience is players will sign with special markers if you ask them. The problem is that after a long hurry up and wait, when you are finally on stage with the players it goes rather quickly. Just make sure you present the bat and the pen at the same time.

Hi all,

Unfortunately, it looks like I have sick kids to deal with tomorrow and will be unable to attend. I have a ticket for the 11:20 AM autographs at Station 3 (Bundy, Lough, Webb). If you're interested, please PM me and I'm sure we an work something out. Thanks.

Orioles infielder Jonathan Schoop will not make it to Fanfest Saturday due to an expired passport. He is the only player previously announced as attending that is not expected at the event.

Schoop was supposed to sign autographs at two sessions on Saturday, including at 12:40 p.m. with Nick Markakis and Josh Stinson. Instead, Wei-Yin Chen will replace Schoop at that session.

Schoop also was scheduled to sign at station 2 at 4:40 p.m. However, the rest of that scheduled group -- Manny Machado, Mike Belfiore and Larry Sheets -- will sign.

Schoop, a native of Curacao, is not expected to be miss the start of spring training due to the passport issue.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/orioles/blog/bal-schoop-to-miss-fanfest-chen-takes-his-place-at-one-autograph-session-20140131,0,2311048.story?track=rss&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

He let his passport expire? Not exactly the best way for a young, unproven player to make a good impression.

He'll get traded anyway. ;) Someone else's problem :)

He let his passport expire? Not exactly the best way for a young, unproven player to make a good impression.
His agent should have been on top of that.
He'll get traded anyway. ;) Someone else's problem :)
Blow it up :D

Any chances Palmer is hanging around the MASN booth? Looking to get my Cooperstown bat signed but didn't get his voucher.

I highly doubt it. I also think you would have a lot of people upset that they paid $20 and you were able to get it for free. I'm betting that they players are instructed not to sign unless they are at the tables. If you really want it signed, there is someone on Ebay selling two vouchers for $50 total. Seems pretty reasonable. You may be able to talk him down at this point.

I highly doubt it. I also think you would have a lot of people upset that they paid $20 and you were able to get it for free. I'm betting that they players are instructed not to sign unless they are at the tables. If you really want it signed, there is someone on Ebay selling two vouchers for $50 total. Seems pretty reasonable. You may be able to talk him down at this point.

Or as I stated above, I have one for 20. Pm me.

The 20 went to charity. And players and former players were signing all over the place all day. Their prerogative. You can't get mad.