Greg

Brewers get Garza for 4 years 52m (4 for 50 Official)

Garza deal falling through?

http://mlb.mlblogs.com/

Transcipt of Potter on cell phone to Mark Attanasio (Brewers Owner)..."Yeah, Mark, here is the way our MRIs work. I know, I know...you have to keep those GM whippersnappers in line. Yes, we had that guy, Melvin. He just sometimes THINKS he has a deal, but you and I know who the real boss is, right?...heh, heh, heh."

Drew Olson ‏@DrewOlsonMKE 4m

Headed to #BrewersOnDeck today. If they don’t announce Garza deal, I’ll assume snag was elbow/incentives/insurance until I hear otherwise.

Drew Olson ‏@DrewOlsonMKE 4m

Headed to #BrewersOnDeck today. If they don’t announce Garza deal, I’ll assume snag was elbow/incentives/insurance until I hear otherwise.

So... is the national media going to trash the Brewers now?

Yeah bro: the Orioles have tons of credibility, all the criticism is just a big ruse: fight the power.

Yeah bro: the Orioles have tons of credibility, all the criticism is just a big ruse: fight the power.

I thought it was a fair question. Too bad some posters can't be unbiased and look at things objectively.

I thought it was a fair question. Too bad some posters can't be unbiased and look at things objectively.

That poster is a trouble maker. He simply posts to start fights, that is all.

We'll have to see what happens. They could be MLB's new "laughing stock." The biggest deal they've made otherwise is Mark Reynolds to a minor league deal.

That poster is a trouble maker. He simply posts to start fights, that is all.

There was nothing about the post that would start a fight...unless someone else was looking to go out of their way to start one over past beefs. His point was the Brewers would get criticized as well if the press was being consistent instead of being lazy.

Given Garza's injuries over the last 2 years, it's quite understandable if the Brewers back out because of his health.

Given Garza's injuries over the last 2 years, it's quite understandable if the Brewers back out because of his health.

And that wasn't the case with Tyler Colvin?

But aren't you really a Nationals fan? What power is there to fight there.

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 7m

Garza, #Brewers still appear on track to complete deal. Continue to work on language in contract. Not clear if related to physical.

I am going to guess this is tied to the incentives, and not medical. Probably just minor details they are squabbling over the way this sounds.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

The last 10 posts or so were quite entertaining though.

I am going to guess this is tied to the incentives, and not medical. Probably just minor details they are squabbling over the way this sounds.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

The last 10 posts or so were quite entertaining though.

Ah. Oh well. He'll probably be great for them. I'ts not like he would have passed an Orioles physical with that screw in his elbow.