Living_Legend

Road Trip to Orioles Spring Training in Sarasota, FL! (Post here if you are going to ST)

We made it to BWI. Nothing stopping us now.

Glad I realized that our priceline rental car was at the wrong airport and got it corrected before I showed up at the wrong place. Got another car at the right place. Tonight's game tickets in my pocket.

We made it to BWI. Nothing stopping us now.
Glad I realized that our priceline rental car was at the wrong airport and got it corrected before I showed up at the wrong place. Got another car at the right place. Tonight's game tickets in my pocket.

Sweet! Insider info - we need it now!

Wazzupp with Cust (Custer there?)

El Goncho arrives to camp today! Arriba!

Trophy wives - and photos, of course!

Drunk Gary Thorne, Dickie V sightings!

JustD photos!

videos from JustD of Tilly popping the mitt!

ad infinitum.......:clap3::2yay-thumb:

(double checks car rental pick up location)....

Ummmm wow. God bless you Weams. My dumb ass booked the car for February 6 and not March 6. I think I just saved myself a huge headache...I never would have known if it wasn't for your post.

I'll be there Friday and Sunday. If I see BobMC there, I'm getting a picture and making it my profile one on Facebook! :thumbsup1:

Ummmm wow. God bless you Weams. My dumb ass booked the car for February 6 and not March 6. I think I just saved myself a huge headache...I never would have known if it wasn't for your post.

Had to rebook. $35 mistake. Grrrr.

Glad to be of help ;)

Yeah we'll be following you and looking for you in the front two seats - get on youtube by having your chickie flash the camera?????

scOtt will follow you on the "Post Here When You're Drunk" thread.

AM not!

Ok... yeah I'm drunk. :D

Anyone have recommendations for free parking within walking distance of the stadium? Last year, I somehow ended up parking a few blocks away on a grassy park area, following the lead of some other people I saw. There was no sign saying that parking was allowed, but I took a chance and it worked out. Not really wanting to risk that again this year!

I'll be there Friday and Sunday. If I see BobMC there, I'm getting a picture and making it my profile one on Facebook! :thumbsup1:

Sorry bro - nah gonna be there this year - I'll be in Tampa 3/13 though for O's scrubs vs. skanks.

Edited by bobmc

Anyone have recommendations for free parking within walking distance of the stadium? Last year, I somehow ended up parking a few blocks away on a grassy park area, following the lead of some other people I saw. There was no sign saying that parking was allowed, but I took a chance and it worked out. Not really wanting to risk that again this year!

Drove around last year looking for the cheapest deal, but could not find anything below $7.00. This year the wife is dropping me off for most games I'm attending.

Drove around last year looking for the cheapest deal, but could not find anything below $7.00. This year the wife is dropping me off for most games I'm attending.

I drive the SUV, bring a crowd of 5 or more and park right across the street for $20 - good deal. Easy in, easy out....

We attended our first game yesterday, a Cardinals road trip with the Nationals. Traffic management getting into the place was horrendous -- about 45 minutes to cover a mile and a half -- and handicapped parking was a long walk and an uphill ramp to the entrance. The stadium staff were great and it's a nice facility for spring training.

The outcome was as horrendous as the traffic getting there, an 11-1 shellacking by the Nationals. Beat reporter write-up Cardinals defense was sloppy; Nats defense was sharp. In the 8th, a no-name minor league pitcher (#98) loaded the bases and walked in the Nats' final run. Getting away from the stadium was a lot easier than getting in, but we stayed in our seats until the crowd had exited (about 15 minutes) and my wife brought our van up closer to the stadium to reduce my walking. Ramp was downhill too.

Today, it's a home game with the Tigers. St. Louis native, Max Scherzer, will start for the visitors. Jhonny Peralta hit 2 home runs in the away game against his former team, but Cards lost anyhow. (Keep reminding myself, it's only spring training.)