MoeknowsO's

Some info

My wife and I moved up to PA from Southgate over by the hospital. Good to see a fellow Glen Burnian in the group...I'm sure there are more. I still consider myself a Glen Burnian...or would that be a Glen Burnout? :D

I used to say Bunion. Don't know why. I'm also the unofficial GB defense force captain. I assumed this position when an old buddy was driving north on Ritchie and when he hit the GB border type area (around where 10 dumps in to Ritchie) he freakin' locked his doors. At 1 pm in the afternoon. That was like 10 years ago, and I still haven't stopped giving him crap for it.

But I'm waaaay off topic.

Well if he says he's not making it up it must be true ;) Only joking, I really hope this time it all works out!

I bet all the merchants that sell Orioles gear want this deal to go down too so they can actually sell all those Tejada jerseys they have. Just take Tejada's name off and put Jones' on.

3 guys sounds disappointing... a third team involved perhaps?

I do believe that if any players are coming to Baltimore, it's probably only players on the 40 man roster. I would be surprised if any lower level prospects are coming, even though they might be part of a trade. I would be surprised if it's only 3 players.

I do believe that if any players are coming to Baltimore, it's probably only players on the 40 man roster. I would be surprised if any lower level prospects are coming, even though they might be part of a trade. I would be surprised if it's only 3 players.

Hopefully we are looking at 3 (40 Man) guys and 2 A/AA prospects.

chen might be back in his home country so it wouldnt be fair to send him on a 18 hour flight just to get physicals so i think jones, sherrill and tillman are the ones that will be flying and maybe chen at a later date.

I think the O's and M's will make a deal but is going to be after Jones is finished playing in Venezuela. Anyway i get today's game on tv and if Jones isn't in the lineup then you all can go crazy.

Regardless of whether or not Jones is in the lineup, this board is going to crash. Haha.

3 guys sounds disappointing... a third team involved perhaps?

Depends on who the three are for me...

There could be more than three just not coming from the same place...

Hope this is for real

As much as I'd like to believe the thing about the mother booking flight arrangements, I'm not sure that I do. There's likely only one person who handles the flight arrangements, and he's claiming that she's leaking inside information. If word got out about stuff like that, one would think she wouldn't last in that position very long.

But, again, I hope it's true :D

Could someone provide me with the link to Seattle Times forums. I've tried finding it on the site, but I guess i'm overlooking it. Thanks.