OFFNY

vs. BLUE JAYS, 4/11

Wow. Just...wow.

Might be time to change your avatar picture. He's far from superman this year. He's hitting more like a #7 hitter than a #3 hitter.

At least O's are going to make it quick and not waste an entire Friday night! This should be over before 9:30!

Uh...my Friday night is pretty much over when the game ends....hoping for a come back and 12-14 total innings!

Anyone else think that the visual similarities between Lawrie and Josh Hamilton are kind of like the similarities between Chris Evans' characters in Captain America...pre- and post-serum?

Bad on the errors.

Bad on the non-send from Dickerson with 2 outs on the single to rightfield.

Perhaps a little unlucky, in that Chris Davis may have had 2 home runs, and Adam Jones 1 home run taken away by the wind.

Really mad at Schoop. I'll get over it but just can't help it right now.

Isn't that how it goes with him being (currently) a replacement level player? Was the key to winning that Yankees game; may single-handedly cost this game. Pure break-even.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Chris Tillman is all grown up. Certified stud. Absolute monster. Thanks Bill Bavasi.</p>— Grant Paulsen (@granthpaulsen) <a href="

">April 12, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Watching O's game in Vegas, guy walks by "Is that Tillman." I say, yes, are you from Baltimore? "No, we are friends from high school..."</p>— Brett Hollander (@BrettHollander) <a href="

">April 12, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Might be time to change your avatar picture. He's far from superman this year. He's hitting more like a #7 hitter than a #3 hitter.

I still have faith...hopefully this is what qualifies as a "bad" stretch for Davis this year (given the decent BA). He had a couple bad months last year that were masked by his torrid start.

No, a perfect throw gets Nick. Heck even Bautista knew he didn't have much of a chance. I'm not sure I ever saw a guy not score with two outs from second on a hit to right field in which the RF threw the ball to third.

Bautista would be playing deep because Davis is up. Don't think he would/should throw home because if he does and he don't get Markakis the runners are on 2nd and 3rd. Bad decision by Dickerson not like Wieters is running.