JTrea81

Bedard-Jones deal going down

Bad day for me. Depending on who is involved I just might become an Orioles fan. Following minor league players through their career just to be shipped for some Canadian I couldn't give two ****s about is dumb.

Sorry if Canadian is a little strong, I just don't want to say his name.

Wait 'til you see his curveball.

I'm gonna miss it.

Bad day for me. Depending on who is involved I just might become an Orioles fan. Following minor league players through their career just to be shipped for some Canadian I couldn't give two ****s about is dumb.

Harsh man. I am a big Jones guy too but you can't deny that Bedard is a stud and will be a huge help in battling the Angels.

This is going to fill one hole and create another in RF. Theres more work to be done.

I know what you mean, but feel good about the fact that you just acquired one of the best pitchers in the game. Don't think '07 was just a fluke - we saw flashes of brilliance in '05 and '06 as well.

Still, I do know where you're coming from. But us O's fans have suffered for so long, we needed this :D

yeah...the lone bright spot from watching orioles highlights was bedard, besides kakes. I am in san diego, can't really get o's games out here.

Wait 'til you see his curveball.

I'm gonna miss it.

He could be great but that's just not the point for me. I just don't care about him. I don't care about Silva/Batista either. It's hard for me to get attatched to a player who didn't start their career with the M's, except Beltre. I love Beltre.

Harsh man. I am a big Jones guy too but you can't deny that Bedard is a stud and will be a huge help in battling the Angels.

This is going to fill one hole and create another in RF. Theres more work to be done.

Hopefully, you guys will sink your teeth into Jason Bay next.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :002_sbiggrin: :002_sbiggrin: :002_sbiggrin:

I knew AM would pull it out!

Finally! a bright future! something to look forward to!

We finally realized we sucked and a Payton type player wouldnt put us over the top

Thanks to all the insiders for the hints they have provided!

:):):):):):):D

• Upvote 1

What suprises me is that if it truly is a 4 for 1 deal, the M didnt get any replacement for AJ spot in the OF.... I guess hello B. Wilkerson for the M's.

Man, i was hoping for a salary dump aswell, but maybe all the dominoes will start to fall aswell now that Bedard got moved.

Well the jerk store called and....just kidding ;)

No, don't take it back. Jerk store calls me all the time. "Hey, Wedge, we're out of essence of Wedge, hook us up. This stuff flies off the shelves!"

• Upvote 2