Old#5fan

Face it Folks - The Detroit Tigers Are Simply a Much Superior Team to the Orioles

I couldn't care less if anyone ever agrees with me, but I take offense at anyone calling me "garbage." Nobody would do that to me in person without consequence nor are they going to do so here. By consequence, that means me defending myself from verbal attack.

I didn't call you garbage. You told me that i must feel very proud about calling your post nonsense. I responded that it's not really a feeling of pride, but more like the feeling you get from taking out the garbage. You take out the garbage right? Are we good?.

Edited by CA-ORIOLE

I didn't call you garbage. You told me that i must feel proud about calling your post dumb and that I must be proud about it. I responded that it's not really pride, but more like the feeling you get from taking out the garbage. You take out the garbage right? Are we good?.

Nah, no way that is what you meant. Stop trying to spin your way out of it. Even now you just stated you have the same feeling as taking out the garbage. So that is inferring that my posts are "garbage" and you are "taking them out."

You know full well that is what you meant. You remind me of Barney Fife in the episode where he locked up the entire town of Mayberry including Aunt Bee and Opie. Talk about overkill....to make a point... you have gone too far.:rolleyes:

I couldn't care less if anyone ever agrees with me, but I take offense at anyone calling me "garbage." Nobody would do that to me in person without consequence nor are they going to do so here. By consequence, that means me defending myself from verbal attack.

Scary, Internet consequences?

Let it go, man. Let it go.

Nah, no way that is what you meant. Stop trying to spin your way out of it. Even now you just stated you have the same feeling as taking out the garbage. So that is inferring that my posts are "garbage" and you are "taking them out."

You know full well that is what you meant. You remind me of Barney Fife in the episode where he locked up the entire town of Mayberry including Aunt Bee and Opie. Talk about overkill....to make a point... you have gone too far.:rolleyes:

LOL. you have been egging me on with crap like this the whole way and whining at every response. I'm sure you're probably over there clicking the report violation tab at every response.

I even went out of my way to complement you on your initial post/OP. You then decided to engage in ridiculous, non-sensical, dumb, over the top rhetoric. Ok, garbage. Nobody agrees with you, because it's dumb.

Stop your whining because you got called on it. You own it.

Its pretty clear to me the Tigers are superior to everyone. Its dumbfounding they haven't won it all 2 years in a row.

Its pretty clear to me the Tigers are superior to everyone. Its dumbfounding they haven't won it all 2 years in a row.

I would say the A's are right up there with them now. Both very well balanced teams.

We're not going to beat many teams with the following:

Nick scuffling

Manny scuffling

Crush scuffling

Pearce was hitting well; now benched

Lough batting .170

Wieters, our 2nd best player this year, on the DL

It's particularly frustrating that our starting pitching has improved right as we stopped scoring and Hunter imploded.

No, because they are not nearly at full force with their rotation. Whereas the Orioles were, and are..

They were? With Chris Davis on the DL and a one armed Wieters, the Orioles were not at full force and haven't been all year.

LOL. you have been egging me on with crap like this the whole way and whining at every response. I'm sure you're probably over there clicking the report violation tab at every response.

I even went out of my way to complement you on your initial post/OP. You then decided to engage in ridiculous, non-sensical, dumb, over the top rhetoric. Ok, garbage. Nobody agrees with you, because it's dumb.

Stop your whining because you got called on it. You own it.

Now you speak for everyone here and yet I am giving "you" crap. That is just ridculous. You need to get a grip, not me. I have never reported anyone on any message board as I find that extremely juvenile, like a tattle tale in grade school. I got called on what? That you didn't like my posts. That is fine, but you don't need to insult me personally. And if you decide to go that route be advised, I will defend my self. If you have been around her long enough, you sure ought to know that by now.... It is pure B.S. and you know it trying to blame me for you getting out of hand with the personal attack and totally unnecessary. I do not recant one word I have posted on this thread to you or anyone else. If you don't like it too bad... you can insult me all you want and you will lose trying to bully me. But never worry about me reporting anyone. It will never happen, not in a million years so get that through your head.

We're not going to beat many teams with the following:

Nick scuffling

Manny scuffling

Crush scuffling

Pearce was hitting well; now benched

Lough batting .170

Wieters, our 2nd best player this year, on the DL

It's particularly frustrating that our starting pitching has improved right as we stopped scoring and Hunter imploded.

You may be a rookie but this is a darn good post. I agree with you...:thumbsup1:

If our offense is in full force then we can match up with them. There's not a single one of their key players that is having anything close to a bad season. The only key orioles not having a bad season are Cruz and Markakis.

And the reason they are not having a "bad" season is they are a superior team. So I rest my case...

And the reason they are not having a "bad" season is they are a superior team. So I rest my case...

The Tigers are clearly a superior team, I don't know how anyone could disagree. The series vs the Tigers wasn't a drumming, though. I think we could potentially compete with them in a 7 game series at full strength.

The Tigers are clearly a superior team, I don't know how anyone could disagree. The series vs the Tigers wasn't a drumming, though. I think we could potentially compete with them in a 7 game series at full strength.

See, I don't see them potentially competing with them in any series.. Ubaldo pitched the best game he will probably ever throw against them and they still lost because of a guy pretending to be a closer who isn't cutting it. I don't dislike Hunter on the team, I just don't want him closing games. He isn't good enough in that role.