brianod

Chris Davis Suspension Timing Awful Suspicious

Not saying that.

But just because something is a conspiracy theory, doesn't mean that it is automatically impossible or improbable.

The Yanks and Red Sox had a lot of PED-cheats too but were able to win championships with those guys. Now, out of the blue, Davis is busted right before the playoffs for Adderall.

Adderall. :rolleyestf:

Come on guys.

MSK

Where were the Yankees and Red Sox when Roberto Alomar spit on the Umpire and played in the postseason? Chris Davis was having a terrible season. Wouldn't they have picked on Nelson Cruz? LOL

Where were the Yankees and Red Sox when Roberto Alomar spit on the Umpire and played in the postseason? Chris Davis was having a terrible season. Wouldn't they have picked on Nelson Cruz? LOL

Davis would have heated up during the playoffs.

Cruz has too much heat on him already for PEDs.

They wanted to distract us. It was a distraction.

Time will tell if it actually works against us.

MSK

MSK

Yeah, kind of like he did in 2012, right? :rolleyes:

Cruz has too much heat on him already and that's why they didn't try to get him? You're a nut!

MSK

Once again, what's the motive?

MASN?

I can't think of any other conspiracy worthy reasons.

Yeah, kind of like he did in 2012, right? :rolleyes:

Cruz has too much heat on him already and that's why they didn't try to get him? You're a nut!

So you believe this was just a coincidence? The timing and all?

This just came out of the blue?

Okay.

MSK

Okay.

MSK

Yeah, that makes a lot more sense than the fact that the league, the Yankees, and the Red Sox felt that the best revenge on the Orioles was to keep their .700 OPSing 1B out of the playoffs. Maybe they also strategically placed a pebble in the batters box so Manny Machado would spin and tear his knee up. How bout that one? Could have happened. Maybe someone got into Matt Wieters room one night and twisted his arm in his sleep. I mean, how many catchers have TJ surgery, right?

Yeah, that makes a lot more sense than the fact that the league, the Yankees, and the Red Sox felt that the best revenge on the Orioles was to keep their .700 OPSing 1B out of the playoffs. Maybe they also strategically placed a pebble in the batters box so Manny Machado would spin and tear his knee up. How bout that one? Could have happened. Maybe someone got into Matt Wieters room one night and twisted his arm in his sleep. I mean, how many catchers have TJ surgery, right?

Hey, I didn't post the thread, I just was glad someone else out there thinks this whole situation stinks and has the distinct odor of conspiracy.

Again, I maintain that just because it might sound crazy doesn't make it untrue.

MSK

Having him miss the first 8 playoff games? I would like to know what major league baseball knew and when they knew it. For instance, did they know about the failed test and did he appeal it? If he didn't appeal it, when did they know? Why couldn't they have done this with 25 games to go?

If he was a Yankee, I suspect he would have got suspended the first 25 games of next year or gotten suspended with 25 games to go. Am I paranoid or do others find this really fishy?

2454178-8239562476-

Here's a idea Davis failed 1 test so Davis knew he would get tested 8 times in 2014 STOP TAKING Adderall.

Okay.

MSK

Again, second violation. So, mandated increased testing (six extra random tests in a twelve month period on top of whatever random tests he would've had already.). Required prompt notification for positive test. no appeal from Davis.

I'll add, a drug that moves through the system quickly, so he must've been real worried when he went to pee.

So, no, it's not out of the blue for Davis.

Edited by TakebackOPACY

Hey, I didn't post the thread, I just was glad someone else out there thinks this whole situation stinks and has the distinct odor of conspiracy.

Again, I maintain that just because it might sound crazy doesn't make it untrue.

MSK

Nope anything is possible. Just like I could make up some conspiracy that Machado's knee isn't really injured and he really doesn't need surgery and he never really had the first surgery. The Yankees blackmailed him into faking both injuries. Prove me wrong!

That's why Manny has his own doctor/surgeon. Dr. Neal A'trache or whatever his name is, is actually on the Yankees payroll.

Nope anything is possible. Just like I could make up some conspiracy that Machado's knee isn't really injured and he really doesn't need surgery and he never really had the first surgery. The Yankees blackmailed him into faking both injuries. Prove me wrong!

That's why Manny has his own doctor/surgeon. Dr. Neal A'trache or whatever his name is, is actually on the Yankees payroll.

A clearly insane conspiracy theory doesn't take anything away from what's posited here.

We can all have fun with this, but there's folks out there with justifiable suspicions about the suspension. You may not agree with their theories, but they aren't being wackos for suggesting that there's something weird about the timing.

MSK

A clearly insane conspiracy theory doesn't take anything away from what's posited here.

We can all have fun with this, but there's folks out there with justifiable suspicions about the suspension. You may not agree with their theories, but they aren't being wackos for suggesting that there's something weird about the timing.

MSK

Just because it's clearly insane doesn't make it untrue.

MSK

558571_277773015632493_994995494_n.jpg

Adderall isn't a sin. They were stretching with that one.

I wonder how many guys in the league are on masked PEDs and they go after Crush for friggin Adderall.

We can be disappointed in him for taking it without authorization, but 25 games is ridiculous. Players talk to each other. Someone mentioned something around the wrong person on an opposing team (most likely an AL East squad) and they reported it to management and they reported it to the drug testers.

If you don't believe stuff like that happens in the sports industry, I don't know what else to tell ya.

MSK

No, I don't believe that without a little more evidence. You know, something other than baseless speculation put forth in a condescending tone of voice. What I do believe is that baseball conspiracy theories are an offseason time suck for losers.

• Upvote 1