srh523

Game #1 ALDS game time

I have a couple suggestions...

1) It does us no good to argue with one another on when we THINK the games might be played. We are the AL East Champions Damnit...let's bask in our glory for 3 days and not argue amongst the Family.

2) I just put in for a half day vacation on Thursday and a full day Friday. I'll be at both games, whether they play at 6PM, 1PM, or 3am in the morning. Dip is in the house. I recommend if you're able, take vacation Friday and just enjoy some Playoff baseball all day!

If the Pirates win, I bet Nats-Bucs is the 1:00 game, pushing the O's to 3 or 4. If SF wins, then the O's would be in the only series without a west coast team, so they would probably play at 1. I'm too lazy to read the entire thread, though - is that what everybody else is saying?

• Upvote 1

I have a couple suggestions...

1) It does us no good to argue with one another on when we THINK the games might be played. We are the AL East Champions Damnit...let's bask in our glory for 3 days and not argue amongst the Family.

2) I just put in for a half day vacation on Thursday and a full day Friday. I'll be at both games, whether they play at 6PM, 1PM, or 3am in the morning. Dip is in the house. I recommend if you're able, take vacation Friday and just enjoy some Playoff baseball all day!

I get off work on 2:30 Thursday and am completely off Friday. I felt like that should cover me.

If the Pirates win, I bet Nats-Bucs is the 1:00 game, pushing the O's to 3 or 4. If SF wins, then the O's would be in the only series without a west coast team, so they would probably play at 1. I'm too lazy to read the entire thread, though - is that what everybody else is saying?

I think this is very good thinking. And yes, others have thought this.

This thread is pretty much a repost of pages 1-2.

0/11, would not read again.

In 2013 they had four games on Friday. Start times were 1,3,6 and 9:30. The two series with LA and Oakland in them were the late games. NL started on Thursday in 2013 and The Cards- Pirates series had the 5 on Thursday and the 1 pm on Friday.

Any ideas on what would happen to the Baltimore Marathon if game 7 of the ALCS were played in Baltimore on Oct 18? Isn't the finish line inside Camden Yards?

Hopefully and I know some people run it at a slow pace but finish before 8 PM.

Thursday, October 3

5:00 PM NLDS: Pirates/Cardinals Game 1 TBS

8:30 PM NLDS: Dodgers/Braves Game 1 TBS

Friday, October 4

1:00 PM NLDS: Pirates/Cardinals Game 2 MLB Network

3:00 PM ALDS: Rays/Red Sox Game 1 TBS

6:00 PM NLDS: Dodgers/Braves Game 2 TBS

9:30 PM ALDS: Tigers/Athletics Game 1 TBS

The course time limit for the Baltimore Marathon is 7 hours. Most marathons are actually way more lax than than the official time limits they publish, but I imagine they won't mess around with that if the Os are playing at home that night. They'll be tearing down at 3:01pm :D

I think this is very good thinking. And yes, others have thought this.

Although you would think that the game time would be scheduled before Wednesday night, when the SF-Pit game will be played. So maybe MLB would just schedule the O's for 1:00. So now I bet that Friday's game is at 1:00.

Although you would think that the game time would be scheduled before Wednesday night, when the SF-Pit game will be played. So maybe MLB would just schedule the O's for 1:00. So now I bet that Friday's game is at 1:00.

Yea, I could not see them having people wait till they wake up the day of to find out what time they need to be at the game.