weams

"I never heard nothing like this," Cruz said. "It was so loud. My ears were ringing."

The Delmon Young at bat and ensuing pandamonium was the most fun I've had in 31 (well probably 27) years of watching baseball. 70 year old men were jumping around and going nuts like schoolchildren.

I know this 55 year old man was.

The Delmon Young at bat and ensuing pandamonium was the most fun I've had in 31 (well probably 27) years of watching baseball. 70 year old men were jumping around and going nuts like schoolchildren.

Yes we were--me and my UMD roomie from 1967 UMD probably yelled louder than any 10 of you when Young delivered.

Yes we were--me and my UMD roomie from 1967 UMD probably yelled louder than any 10 of you when Young delivered.

I'm kinda glad I wasn't there. I would have completely embarrassed myself, screaming, crying, hugging strangers, high fiving random terrified small children. Winning Orioles baseball is a community affair for me.

I'm kinda glad I wasn't there. I would have completely embarrassed myself, screaming, crying, hugging strangers, high fiving random terrified small children. Winning Orioles baseball is a community affair for me.

We did all that. Ran around in circles with a finger on top of the head. It was a family affair. Everything is Everything.

People I did not know tapped me on the back to alternately high five, hug or dance with.

I was in the last row of the upper deck and it was insanely loud up there too. We were all screaming our fool heads off after Young's double, and during the top of the ninth we started singing "Seven Nation Army" after pretty much every strike.

Exactly what happened. My dad and I were jumping and hugging and high fiving strangers and literally screaming at the top of our lungs and you never would have known it. Totally deafening, one of the greatest moments I've ever experienced at a baseball game.

I was at last night's game, wasn't able to go today but wish I was there!! One of the greatest games I've seen, I was going nuts at my house watching. I'm loving every minute of this ride, nothing like playoff baseball! This team is so easy to love.

That moment was quite possibly the most fun I've had 31 years on this planet. I celebrated more than I did the birth of each of my children. I, along with 48,000 others, raised my hands to the sky and thanked the baseball gods, unleashing a volcanic eruption of pure, unfiltered joy. I high fived everyone around me. I may have hugged a stranger.I also may have even damaged a vocal chord. True story.

Oh yeah, it was pretty loud too.

I really really really wanted to be there today but the only tickets left were standing room only and the early start would have made it a pita since I was definitely a little hungover and ballpark beer prices are offensive but still. Oh well. Got high hopes and I am glad I got to see the comeback unfold on TV.