OFFNY

vs. TIGERS, 10/05 (A.L.D.S., Game Three)

If I hadn't already drank all my wife's beer I would toast you. Awesome!

It was an amazing experience for him. The people around us really interacted with him, giving him high 5's and everything. Minor things but big highlights for a 5 year old.

I can't tell you how obsessed he is with the Orioles. He's 5 but he knows most of the players names/#s. Ever since I took him to the games in Seattle and he got a ball from Matusz he's been eating/sleeping Orioles baseball.

It was so hard flying back to Portland this AM. Little guy didn't want to leave.

I couldn't stay on this board during the B9 with all the pacing I was doing. I then put my kids to bed. So I just picked up where I left off on page 124. I had to laugh at how absurd some behaved in the face of adversity.

To all my fellow game threaders.Im sorry if and when I annoy you.Im just a frantic fan trying to process it. Lets go to the next round and win.And then win again. WE WONT STOP.

We love you Roy.

To all my fellow game threaders.Im sorry if and when I annoy you.Im just a frantic fan trying to process it. Lets go to the next round and win.And then win again. WE WONT STOP.

No need to apologize Roy! :gallden:

I think we're all mostly the same.

I like our guys.

OH HELL YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lets go Angels!

I gotta disagree. I know that ideally we want the series to go 5 games, but the more important factors for me is to a) lock down home-field advantage and b) avoid traveling cross-country - twice - during the ALCS. So I'm pulling hard for KC tonight, and they're up 5-1 in the 4th, which definitely works for me.

Give me those first 2 games at home to set the tone, just like against Detroit. WE WON'T STOP!!!

I gotta disagree. I know that ideally we want the series to go 5 games, but the more important factors for me is to a) lock down home-field advantage and b) avoid traveling cross-country - twice - during the ALCS. So I'm pulling hard for KC tonight, and they're up 5-1 in the 4th, which definitely works for me.

Give me those first 2 games at home to set the tone, just like against Detroit. WE WON'T STOP!!!

5-2 with two on AND ONE OUT. Hamilton at the plate. 0 for 10 in the series.

5-2 with two on AND ONE OUT. Hamilton at the plate. 0 for 10 in the series.

Shields get him and the next batter to end the inning.

You know as disappointed many of us have been with Adam. Hamilton's been much worse.

Adam got a very important hit today.