OFFNY

vs. ROYALS, 10/15 (A.L.C.S., Game Four)

We are all seeing loud and clear why Buck has never won the big one. Same issues that have gotten him fired all his previous stops. Guess what 2 of those 3 teams did the year after dropping Buck. Yep, won the WS. Its time for Buck to go.

Are you kidding? What is he supposed to do? The team is not hitting and the the breaks are going to Kansas City. Not much Buck can do about it.

We are all seeing loud and clear why Buck has never won the big one. Same issues that have gotten him fired all his previous stops. Guess what 2 of those 3 teams did the year after dropping Buck. Yep, won the WS. Its time for Buck to go.

I'm trying to figure out how you have the double red bars............

It didn't. But it does not even matter.

Of course TBS has mentioned multiple times that he was hit, including saying it got "fabric" on the replay. Haha. Nobody in that freaking booth willing to question the call?

This is a preposterous comment. Preposterous. Im assuming you're joking.

No all facts. Every team Buck has ever managed has gotten better after he was fired. He is good at building up but can NOT finish the job.

Nonsense. Complete and utter. Did Buck blow out Matts elbow or mannys knee or force Davis to use drugs? Buck will finish not only his contract but will manage this team as long as he wishes more likely than not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ha ha come on get real

Replying to you since Stan is one of the group I moved to ignore.

I had no idea the Texas Rangers won the World Series. What year was that again?

Aren't there other websites you could be visiting right now?

Please he is not an Orioles fan. Please ignore him and do not reply to him. He knows nothing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Orioles Information

Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores
News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2020 Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2020 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats

• Well, are you and SG really disagreeing, and what did Elias or the media say that you disagree with?   I don’t think anyone really doubts that, bonus demands aside, the O’s thought Martin was a better prospect than Kjerstad.    But they decided that Kjerstad and a couple of overslots had a better risk/reward ratio than putting all their chips on Martin.   We’ll see if that’s correct or not, years from now.   One suggestion I don’t buy is that the O’s did this because they thought Bitsko would be there at the 30th pick.    They might have hoped he would be, but there’s no way it makes sense to formulate a strategy centered around whether 27 other teams are going to pass on one specific guy you’re hoping to get with the 30th pick.    The O’s clearly thought there would be multiple good options for spending the cash they faced on Kjerstad, not just one.     We’ll see how it works out, but in general it seems to me that the pundits were impressed with the O’s overall draft haul.    I’m happy enough with their strategy.  
    • I am guessing that there will be pre and post games shows on the radio.   There was nothing special about watching Davis and Dempsey anyway except for some replays which we can get from Orioles.com
    • honestly if this is cost cutting it’s pretty sad.   With that said, I thought the TV broadcast including the pre and post game needed a face lift. Davis, Dempsey etc have really been around too long IMO   I know Scott likes Thorne but I grew tired of him calling players by the wrong name and other silly things that I noticed.
    • Thanks Gents! Had a Beery fun day at the American Legion
    • From Roch yesterday: The master plan calls for Heston Kjerstad, the second-overall pick in the 2020 draft, to play right field for a long time, but he won’t be ready this summer. He doesn’t have a single professional at-bat and is ticketed for the low minors - whether it’s the Gulf Coast League or one of the Single-A affiliates. https://www.masnsports.com/school-of-roch/2021/01/wondering-whether-it-makes-sense-to-keep-or-trade-santander.html  
    • I think he accepted less with the first pick in order to overslot later. Didn’t like the pick when it was made and still think we passed on the BPA. I don’t have anything against Kjerstad and as an Oriole fan want him to be a good major league player. I thought it was pretty obvious the approach that the organization took....guess I’m mistaken 😉.    BTW, I never buy anything that these guys tell reporters, media etc to justify a move.
  • Popular Contributors