OFFNY

vs. ROYALS, 10/15 (A.L.C.S., Game Four)

Four leadoff walks in the game, and our inept offense can't score one of them.

What the hell was Cruz doing in the ninth?

Oh, well, our big guns all shot blanks. Really sad.

I can't believe this crap. If you told me we were going to be swept after we swept the Tigers I would have laughed in your god damn face. This is just as big of a let down as Billy Cundiff missing that kick. This is a freaking kick straight to the nuts. Never seen anything like it.

This is a much bigger letdown.

Sometimes, the baseball Gods go against you. Great year fo the Orioles overall. Of course it's disappointing to end this way, but they just ran into a white hot team in the Royals.

I don't know about you guys, but when my team loses, I hold a grudge--for a long time. Thus I hope the Royals get the crap kicked out of them in the World Series. None of this "Since we didn't win, I hope you guys do" crap. It ticked me off that so many people were behind K.C. because they haven't won it in a long time. Hello, they've won it more recently than we did!

I can't believe this crap. If you told me we were going to be swept after we swept the Tigers I would have laughed in your god damn face. This is just as big of a let down as Billy Cundiff missing that kick. This is a freaking kick straight to the nuts. Never seen anything like it.

Yep this is on par with the Evans dropped pass/Cundiff missed fg.

I don't know about you guys, but when my team loses, I hold a grudge--for a long time. Thus I hope the Royals get the crap kicked out of them in the World Series. None of this "Since we didn't win, I hope you guys do" crap.

I was indifferent about the Royals, and only associated them with hemorrhoids and pine tar. Now I will hate them. Hate them.

I am actively rooting against them in the WS. Not because they beat us, but because I feel they have lacked class and I find much of their team unlikeable. Just hope it's the Giants now

I am actively rooting against them in the WS. Not because they beat us, but because I feel they have lacked class and I find much of their team unlikeable. Just hope it's the Giants now

That's the main reason I can't stand them now.

I was indifferent about the Royals, and only associated them with hemorrhoids and pine tar. Now I will hate them. Hate them.

Like I said earlier, the Royals are now on my permanent S-list.

This is the biggest sports disappointment of my lifetime that I can clearly remember (Super Bowl XVIII, while in my lifetime, is a bit hazy). I felt uneasy before the series began, and once they didn't bounce back in Game 2, I figured that was it, but I wanted to be wrong. Not even one MF-ing win. A bed-crapping for the ages. Simply ridiculous.

This tops '96 and '97 by far. I want nothing but pain for Kansas City and all their fans, and I want it never to end. I want them henceforth consigned to baseball hell, with no hope for returning.