OFFNY

vs. ROYALS, 10/15 (A.L.C.S., Game Four)

I am actively rooting against them in the WS. Not because they beat us, but because I feel they have lacked class and I find much of their team unlikeable. Just hope it's the Giants now

Quite so. I was hoping for a well-fought series that real baseball fans would be able to enjoy, not a cakewalk for a bunch of douchebags and bandwagoneers.

Thank you all fellow game threaders (both those with positive and negative inclinations :D). It was a fun season, and y'all provided this dislocated O's fan someone besides my cat to talk to during the games. See you next year!

I am actively rooting against them in the WS. Not because they beat us, but because I feel they have lacked class and I find much of their team unlikeable. Just hope it's the Giants now

One of my best pals is a KC fan and he's been very classy in our discourse on Facebook and elsewhere. But I'm remaining mum on the rest of the postseason to him. I've really grown to dislike the showboating and chest beating of the Royals. I thought I could put my support behind them as I'm an AL guy. Basically, I don't like any of the teams left in it. Probably some likable Giants and Cardinals, but I'll just watch it for the baseball interest and not really pull for anyone. And if anything, I'll pull against KC very quietly.

It is interesting how so many people have jumped on the KC bandwagon. I clearly remember Yost chiding the fans for not supporting their team by showing up at the park when they were edging closer to Detroit in the AL Central a month or so ago.

Edited to add: Thanks to the O's for a wonderful season. It was thrilling.

Edited by NashLumber

Just revel in the upcoming sweep by the Giants or Cardinals.

Exactly what A's fans said the Angels would do, and then exactly what Angels fans said the O's would do.

Edited by kcdreamer

Can't let all offseason go by with the last post being made by a Royal fan.

Absolutely. If they come back, I'll put words in their mouth.

Like I said earlier, the Royals are now on my permanent S-list.

This is the biggest sports disappointment of my lifetime that I can clearly remember (Super Bowl XVIII, while in my lifetime, is a bit hazy). I felt uneasy before the series began, and once they didn't bounce back in Game 2, I figured that was it, but I wanted to be wrong. Not even one MF-ing win. A bed-crapping for the ages. Simply ridiculous.

This tops '96 and '97 by far. I want nothing but pain for Kansas City and all their fans, and I want it never to end. I want them henceforth consigned to baseball hell, with no hope for returning.

Why not say how you really feel? Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know about you guys, but when my team loses, I hold a grudge--for a long time. Thus I hope the Royals get the crap kicked out of them in the World Series. None of this "Since we didn't win, I hope you guys do" crap. It ticked me off that so many people were behind K.C. because they haven't won it in a long time. Hello, they've won it more recently than we did!

Plus they play in a much easier division! We have to compete with Boston and NY's mammoth payroll, much more urgent for us.