Greg

Caleb Joseph on Royals last night.

Dude made a joke. A pretty on-point one, given how there's not a soul here that'd deny that the Royals have been riding an unfathomable streak of good fortune. Bumgarner reminded them that they are, in fact, mortal. Joseph noted this.

This is not being a bad sport. It's making a simple, accurate observation and having a laugh. He didn't go on a tirade or rip the team.

• Upvote 1

And I'm a 30 year old watching 20 and 30 year olds play a sport. What's your point?

Hosmer is out there doing this shoulder swag move after getting a bloop single to lead off an inning. What the hell kind of MLB player does that? Maybe, you know, have a good season first. And then we'll talk. The guy stinks.

Of course the Orioles cared about what Dyson said. Roch reported as much. Buck was pissed. And they let Guthrie know they didn't appreciate the shirt, too.

Had the Orioles won any games, they surely would not have acted as classless. Dan Duquette was quoted as saying "We promote a different kind of leadership on our team." I mean come on.

No self-respecting Oriole fan should be rooting for the Royals after the insulting show of bush-leaguery that we witnessed for 4 straight games.

Are they talented? Yeah. They have some good players. If they'd acted like the 20 or 30 year olds that they are instead of 15 year olds, I might be on their side here because in theory, their story is a good one. Unfortunately, they were wholly transparent.

This This This. What a silly comment to condone the Royals' behavior because they are 20-30 year olds playing baseball. Guess what - they know exactly what stage they are on, they know exactly that the Orioles can see what they are doing, and they know that their actions are douch-y. You are taught in middle school and high school ball to act like you've been there before. Can you imagine JJ Hardy or Nick Markakis pounding their chest or wearing a shirt like Guthrie wore? There is a proper way to win, and the Royals didn't show it.

And I hope they lose in 5.

• Upvote 2

This This This. What a silly comment to condone the Royals' behavior because they are 20-30 year olds playing baseball. Guess what - they know exactly what stage they are on, they know exactly that the Orioles can see what they are doing, and they know that their actions are douch-y. You are taught in middle school and high school ball to act like you've been there before. Can you imagine JJ Hardy or Nick Markakis pounding their chest or wearing a shirt like Guthrie wore? There is a proper way to win, and the Royals didn't show it.

And I hope they lose in 5.

This--thank you.

Maybe he should have waited.

As Tony stated 3 days ago, when the Giants were up, 1 game to 0:

OCTOBER 21st:

Last I checked, the Giants still need to win three more games. The time for celebration is after the job is done.

I suppose that Joseph couldn't contain himself after the Giants' opening-game victory.

Maybe he should have waited.

LOL Ya think?

O's fans need to tone down their hurt feelings over the ALCS. All of the whining sounds like major sour grapes. The Royals are two games away form a World Championship. Even if the Giants win this series, the Royals already have has a very good showing.

• Downvote 2

LOL Ya think?

O's fans need to tone down their hurt feelings over the ALCS. All of the whining sounds like major sour grapes. The Royals are two games away form a World Championship. Even if the Giants win this series, the Royals already have has a very good showing.

Way to cover all of your tracks troll.

Wahhhhhhhh!!!!!

LOL Whine, whine, whine. Pathetic. The O's lost. Get over it.

First off,I have never whined. Secondly, Ithink that it's pathetic that you feel the need to troll this website a week or so after the serie

Get them back from your couch at home when they are playing in the Fall Classic? Oh please. Whether the Royals win or lose they made to the World Series. They'll have an American League Championship banner flying high now. And their fans get 2 more weeks of fun and baseball.
What's tonight's tweet? "Back in the stratosphere?" Lol. smh
LOL Ya think?

Wahhhhhhhh!!!!!

All of this is out of your "concern" about Orioles fans' (and Caleb Joseph's) reactions to losing the A.L.C.S.?

It sounds like there is something more going on.

Wahhhhhhhh!!!!!

I think this is more on the bandwagon fans. They couldn't even get 15k a night to watch that team. All the fans wanted Yost fired 5 weeks ago now he's god. Royals are a 1 year wonder they will go back to sucking next year.

I think this is more on the bandwagon fans. They couldn't even get 15k a night to watch that team. All the fans wanted Yost fired 5 weeks ago now he's god. Royals are a 1 year wonder they will go back to sucking next year.

I never agreed more with one of your posts.

Great to see KC getting rolled in Game Four. 2-2 with Bumgarner going tomorrow - I like the Giants' chances again.