Roy Firestone

Its a new season and I apologize AGAIN in advance..

For any and all overreactions, tirades,rants, invectives, diatribes,harangues, fits of anger and disgust, condemnations, vituperations, blame, whining, and the like.

I wear my heart on my sleeve and I'll never change.

Heres hoping for another great season.To my Oriole brothers and sisters, I can only promise to be my own person. That usually means a trip to the ledge, oh, I'd say about three times a week.Lets Go O's. I wouldn't want to root for any other team in any other sport.I'm a lifer, in serious need of a life.

Roy, I apologize in advance for scolding you whenever you give one of your over-the-top pessimistic takes. Now let's go out and have a great season! :clap3:

For any and all overreactions, tirades,rants, invectives, diatribes,harangues, fits of anger and disgust, condemnations, vituperations, blame, whining, and the like.

Heres hoping for another great season.To my Oriole brothers and sisters, I can only promise to be my own person. That usually means a trip to the ledge, oh, I'd say about three times a week.Lets Go O's. I wouldn't want to root for any other team in any other sport.I'm a lifer, in serious need of a life.

Three times a week? I frequent the game threads and know better. ;)

It's all good, Roy, no worries. I understand your perspective. Hope to see you in Baltimore someday.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_i1vMK4XaPk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Like Roy, I watch the O's with a football mentality. 162 games wear me out! Looking forward to another great season of having fun, in the sun...Orioles baseball.

LET'S GO O's !!! :thumbsup1:

For any and all overreactions, tirades, rants, invectives, diatribes, harangues, fits of anger and disgust, condemnations, vituperations, blame, whining, and the like. I wear my heart on my sleeve and I'll never change.

Here's hoping for another great season. To my Oriole brothers and sisters, I can only promise to be my own person. That usually means a trip to the ledge, oh, I'd say about three times a week.

Lets Go O's. I wouldn't want to root for any other team in any other sport. I'm a lifer, in serious need of a life.

o

ROY FIRESTONE ENOTSERIF YOR

o

I look forward to all the tirades, rants, invectives, diatribites, harangues, etc. Means baseball is here. Can't wait to read your posts this summer.