MagicBird

The This Team IS Done, We are Dumb and Nothing can Fix it MEGA THREAD

Does Herman ever make an appearance when the O's win?

Not that I ever saw. But lets not talk about other posters.

Not that I ever saw. But lets not talk about other posters.

Anyone disappointed with this win is a negative person. Yeah, Toronto might not be the 1929 (or whatever year it was) Yankees but tonight is a good night!

Anyone disappointed with this win is a negative person. Yeah, Toronto might not be the 1929 (or whatever year it was) Yankees but tonight is a good night!

OOo '27.

OOo '27.

Oh, kids. I must be old if I think that not knowing the '27 Yanks are the prototypical Ruth-Gehrig Yanks is a major character flaw. Everyone should know that the '27 Yanks are the team with 60-homer Ruth and 47-homer Gehrig and HOFers Combs, Hoyt, Lazzeri, and several other very good players like Urban Shocker. While the '29 Yanks finished behind Connie Mack's 2nd A's dynasty with Foxx, Simmons, Cochrane, Bishop, Grove, etc.

Oh, kids. I must be old if I think that not knowing the '27 Yanks are the prototypical Ruth-Gehrig Yanks is a major character flaw. Everyone should know that the '27 Yanks are the team with 60-homer Ruth and 47-homer Gehrig and HOFers Combs, Hoyt, Lazzeri, and several other very good players like Urban Shocker. While the '29 Yanks finished behind Connie Mack's 2nd A's dynasty with Foxx, Simmons, Cochrane, Bishop, Grove, etc.

Sorry for being young!

:thumbsup1::)

Also, 1929 was Jamie Moyer's rookie season.

Yea, he got a lot from Seattle, but he sure would look good in Baltimore right now. Cant help but think we would be looking at a better record with Nellie in our lineup.

Its early and we have a long way to go, but so far its looking like we are missing Nellie and Nick more than I thought we would.

Other than AJ, we arent looking so hot in the OF.

How is his curveball?

It was an excellent win. We NEEDED it.

Last place doesn't feel great.

But it's all okay. :slytf:

MSK

MSK

A win is always better than a win.

More importantly, they took 2 out of 3 and the series.

The key to any succesfull season, is you take as many series as you can.

A win is always better than a win.

More importantly, they took 2 out of 3 and the series.

The key to any succesfull season, is you take as many series as you can.

I totally agree.

I hope the team finds a rhythm soon and get a couple of sweeps to make up ground on the Yankees and TB.

MSK

I totally agree.

I hope the team finds a rhythm soon and get a couple of sweeps to make up ground on the Yankees and TB.

MSK

I have confidence in Buck and the team that they will.

If this was 10 years ago, I would be saying dangit, there it's only May and the season is over.

MSK

A loss would have hurt our position in the standings (re: last place). A win helps it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Continuing their play of a slightly below or right at .500 team. Nothing that I have seen in the past 2 weeks has changed my opinion of what they are.

I think you will see the offense start to slow to as well. In fact it already has.