weams

2015 Oriole Draft Tracker

My opinion. Hughes told his scout he would sign for the money we offered before we drafted him.

It's assumed that he and Stewart have already agreed to terms. You think the O's just want to have a press conference in Baltimore to announce them?

It's assumed that he and Stewart have already agreed to terms. You think the O's just want to have a press conference in Baltimore to announce them?

They bring them to the field and let them meet the fans and the team. It's really quite touching I got 100 retweets of Ryan Mountcastle's photo that I took by his friends and family. The team and players love it. justD met Mychal Givens Mom during batting practice all those many years ago when they did it for him. She was VERY excited. VERY. The Mom.

stewart is in baltimore to take physical!

MASN

the orioles have reached an agreement with their top draft pick, florida state outfielder dj stewart, who is expected to get a signing bonus of $2,064,500. That is the exact slot value for the no. 25 pick in round one of the draft.

Stewart is in baltimore today to get a physical which would lead to the orioles making an official announcement of his signing when he passes that physical.

woohoo

MASN

woohoo

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Quick. Tell me where D.J. Stewart and Jonathan Hughes are tonight?</p>— Orioles Hangout (@OriolesHangout) <a href="

">June 26, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>