Sign in to follow this  
OFFNY

vs. PHILLIES, 6/17

I thought Howard was having a decent year this year? So much for that.

They just wanted you to believe that so you would trade for him.

Ubaldo is the best pitcher we have had since Bedard.

Again... whoda thunk anyone would ever say THAT on this board? :P

Im not sure if thats true, but did you EVER think you'd have said that in around July last year?

It could be true, Im just not sure.

I also don't want to jinx him.

Thankfully it's Amsinger, Harold Reynolds, and Plesac now. Much better to listen to. They also don't bash the Os

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

We are seeing the guy who conquered Coors. Thanks Ramon, Ubaldo, Dave, and Dom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't remember them that well. That number just stuck out to me but yeah a shame to lose on Eddie's 500. I do remember when we got him back. That was sweet. I was only one when we traded Eddie to the Dodgers but as a student of Orioles history, I knew him.

Eddie is my all time favorite. I was ecstatic when he came back. That game had a long rain delay but it was on a Friday.

This was the other game I remember being at.http://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/BAL/BAL199606060.shtml

I didn't remember Mark Parent being on their team, he played for us later that year. Cecil Fielder hit a big homer off Mussina in the playoffs with the Yankees.

Eddie is my all time favorite. I was ecstatic when he came back. That game had a long rain delay but it was on a Friday.

This was the other game I remember being at.http://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/BAL/BAL199606060.shtml

I didn't remember Mark Parent being on their team, he played for us later that year. Cecil Fielder hit a big homer off Mussina in the playoffs with the Yankees.

One year to the day after 2131.

Im not sure if thats true, but did you EVER think you'd have said that in around July last year?

It could be true, Im just not sure.

I also don't want to jinx him.

Well as far as strict talent goes, I think Weams is right here. We are seeing why Jiminez was an all star in Colorado and why the Indians traded for him. He's got loads of talent and the more I see the more I'm glad he is ours.

CF camera, just over the LH hitters' heads, red blouse...nice. ;)

Mentioned her earlier. 2nd row. Saw one close-up on the Wieters passed ball, she is REALLY gorgeous!

Oh, man, I remember the first game after he came back. And I can still see and hear that intro by Rex Barney. Goosebumps.