How do you like your pizza?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like your pizza?

• Thick
    • Thin and Crispy
    • Thin and Soft
    • Hand tossed
    • Stuffed Crust

Hand tossed, coal fired (well done) margherita with kalamata olives.

Never had a coal fired 900o done in 60 seconds pizza. See them all the time on Food Network. I need to get out more. :P

I love 'em all. Once someone asked me if a particular place served good pizza, and I answered, "well, yes, but to me, pizza is like sex -- there's no such thing as bad pizza!"

Gun to my head, if calories are no object, I love a good deep dish or Neapolitan style pizza. There's a place in Bethesda called Gepetto's that serves both styles (also thin crust) and will absolutely bury the pizza with the toppings you order. I'm mostly a pepperoni guy, and when I order it there, you actually can't see the top of the pizza, all you'll see is thick cut pepperoni.

At the same time, I really like thin crust, too. Especially when I'm trying to drop a few pounds but still need to satiate my appetite for pizza.

Yeah exactly, even Chicago-style vs. New York-style; I literally don't care. It's cheese, tomatoes, and dough, it's impossible to ruin unless you suck at cooking.

Never had a coal fired 900o done in 60 seconds pizza. See them all the time on Food Network. I need to get out more. :P

There's a new place that opened in Arlington called Spinfire that is set up that way. It's like Chipotle for pizza. It's a cool concept, but the pizza isn't mind blowing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I'm getting "good" pizza, I like New York Style, large foldable slices. I guess that would fall under handtossed. But usually we just order from Papa Johns, so there's it's handtossed, well done, usually with pepperoni, bacon and jalapenos.

New York style, well done, pepperoni.

I like everything well done, burnt. Pizza, potato chips. Not steaks tho. Blood rare TYVM.

In Chicago.

I always wanted to try Pizza Uno out there, saw them on the food channel one night, each pizza takes 45 minutes to cook. They take your pizza order, when you show up to wait for a table.

I have moved to the Chicago area for work, and deep dish is amazing. Giordano's is still my favorite so far. People out here give me funny looks when I order chicken on pizza here though. Apparently no one does that, it's overwhelmingly sausage and/or pepperoni.

I have moved to the Chicago area for work, and deep dish is amazing. Giordano's is still my favorite so far. People out here give me funny looks when I order chicken on pizza here though. Apparently no one does that, it's overwhelmingly sausage and/or pepperoni.

Chicken and throw on some mushrooms and that is my wife's idea pizza.

Pepperoni and Sausage is my favorite, such a great combination of favors that go well together. Been eating it that way, since I was a youngster.

Chicken and red onions is my favorite. The pizza places here do not have red onions, so I've had to adjust. The first time I ordered chicken and onion pizza over there phone the person actually questioned my order, he thought he misheard me. Giordano's has an awesome pesto chicken, but when I was there, the waiter's reaction made it seem like I was the first person to ever order it.

Sauwsages? In Chi-kagg-go?? The hell you say!

[video=youtube;mKe-1h8BuYc]