DrShorebird

Four Releases Saturday Mourning

I here that before the season starts that they are probably going to release about 15 or 20 more players, most of which are pitchers. I think some of those could be at the end of extended season I'm just guessing. I would like to know when they are going to tell the players where they are going.

I can see that happening, with nearing 200 players in camp and half being pitchers. I just hope its not some of our favorites, but the favorites can't always make it to the big leagues. Also with the standard being set with releasing a 2nd rounder from '03 and a 6th rounder from '05, the standard has been set, not to mention a guy who had a quality year between Aberdeen and Delmarva...stats wise.

I'm trying to figure out what there trying to do with the pitchers but having no success. They will pitch some pitchers every other day for awhile then you dont see them, then there are some that pitch 4 to 5 innings every 4 to five days and some that dont pitch much at all.

I here that before the season starts that they are probably going to release about 15 or 20 more players, most of which are pitchers. I think some of those could be at the end of extended season I'm just guessing. I would like to know when they are going to tell the players where they are going.

They already have. The players or at least the pitchers have already had their one on one's about week maybe 2 weeks ago. They just haven't publicized yet.