MDtransplant757

Worst fans that visit Camden Yards

Boston Red Sox hands down.

I've got to go with this one. I'm not sure there is anything more obnoxious than the Red Sox crowd when they were good.

I'm going outside the box here. Ravens fans. Because for some reason football is the adopted sport for idiots. You don't know anything about sports but want to become a "diehard", football it is for you. I'm not talking about real Ravens fans. We all know the ones. The ones that use football as an excuse to be hammered at 9am on a Sunday. The ones that constantly hate on the O's. I hate that I share a team with them.

When did O's fans boo their own players during Opening Day introductions? And who were (was?) the player(s) involved? I was at Opening Day this year (2015) and I don't remember any of our players being booed by O's fans during introductions. Just curious.

It was Opening Day, April 9, 2010.... Brad Bergesen was the O's starter. O's lost.

For me, it will always be the Yankees. Maybe it's the fact I live in New York or the fact when I see a Yankee cap I have a Pavlovian reaction that makes me throw up in my mouth a little (difficult to deal with in NYC).

I still remember three years ago when they announced the statue games, I immediately checked for Cal's because I wanted to be there. When I saw it was against the Yankees, I immediately dreaded visions of the losing years where it was a miserable experience. As we all know, it turned out to be probably the best regular season game in Camden Yards history.

The mistake I made was going back for the Sunday game that weekend. It was a miserable experience being a day after Markakis had his season ended and the O's lost 13-3. There were a lot more Yankee fans than there were at the Cal statue game and it was more reminiscent of the bad experiences.

Second the Ravens fans comment. Since the Orioles got good Orioles twitter has become the domain of insufferable nonsense mostly because of Ravens fans that did nothing but crap on the Orioles for a better part of a decade are now suddenly super interested.

Except when the Orioles lose two games in May, then the season is over and they suck. They also want to know why we just can't trade Caleb Joseph for Mike Trout?

Ravens fans are pretty insufferable. And I like the Ravens, but I have also grown very very tired of football over the last few years.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

I'm going outside the box here. Ravens fans. Because for some reason football is the adopted sport for idiots. You don't know anything about sports but want to become a "diehard", football it is for you. I'm not talking about real Ravens fans. We all know the ones. The ones that use football as an excuse to be hammered at 9am on a Sunday. The ones that constantly hate on the O's. I hate that I share a team with them.

I'm pretty sure most of those fans are out of town fans who jumped on the Ravens bandwagon and don't have any real connection to the city of Baltimore. But yeah, those fans are extremely annoying. NFL fans in general along with how skewed the rules have become towards offense have completely turned me off the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure most of those fans are out of town fans who jumped on the Ravens bandwagon and don't have any real connection to the city of Baltimore. But yeah, those fans are extremely annoying. NFL fans in general along with how skewed the rules have become towards offense have completely turned me off the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ravens bandwagon fans are horrible to deal with, but my cousin is a diehard for both; and isn't a complete wreck when they're both bad. He just avoids twitter and "Stupid Ravens fans." Gotta love people from Frederick lol

Cause my kids inherited my lack of being able to deal with idiots well, and yankee fans are an odd bunch, same with the sawx fans. They're either humble, or they're the worst. Haven't met a jays fan, ever.

Yeah, this. I've seen the O's play the Jays proabably 10 times and have seen a total of maybe 10 Jays fans at the games. I don't think I've ever sat within 10 rows of a Jays fan. The only fans that really flock to OPACY are Sux and Yankees fans, so it's them by default. I'll give Sux fans the slight edge as the worst fans.

I've got to go with this one. I'm not sure there is anything more obnoxious than the Red Sox crowd when they were good.

Father's Day 2013, 7th inning stretch, and during "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" I hear this loud, "root, root, root for the REDDDD SOXXXX !!" in my ear. I turn around and a couple rows back there's this young obnoxious woman in Red Sox gear, including the pink hat. She was a big one too, 5'10" and easily 200+lbs of her, not including the 25 lbs of ugly above her shoulders. You should have seen the look she shot me when I pointed out the scoreboard to her. She went home pouting in her pink hat as the O's pinned the loss on Jon Lester. At that time that was only the 2nd time we'd beaten Lester in 16 decisions going back to 2006, and he's now 15-4 against us.

Father's Day 2013, 7th inning stretch, and during "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" I hear this loud, "root, root, root for the REDDDD SOXXXX !!" in my ear. I turn around and a couple rows back there's this young obnoxious woman in Red Sox gear, including the pink hat. She was a big one too, 5'10" and easily 200+lbs of her, not including the 25 lbs of ugly above her shoulders. You should have seen the look she shot me when I pointed out the scoreboard to her. She went home pouting in her pink hat as the O's pinned the loss on Jon Lester. At that time that was only the 2nd time we'd beaten Lester in 16 decisions going back to 2006, and he's now 15-4 against us.

You have no idea how many times I do that to my non-Oriole fan friends who dare question me when they play. I get the same dirty looks, and god do I love them.

Yankee fans. I've had drunk Yankee fans want to start a fight with my special needs son for his saying Yankees stink on our way to the car. Red Sox fans have a little class and less of the "I'm from NEEW Yok and am proud of being tough and ugly". Many Boston fans are bandwagon fans. I've seem ignorant about baseball phonys (they were asking their friends questions) but were decked out in artfully faded and distressed gear. You don't get that "we are the bronx bombers attitude.

Edited by 1968_bills_fan

Yankee fans. I've had drunk Yankee fans want to start a fight with my special needs son for his saying Yankees stink on our way to the car. Red Sox fans have a little class and less of the "I'm from NEEW Yok and am proud of being tough and ugly". Many Boston fans are bandwagon fans. I've seem ignorant about baseball phonys (they were asking their friends questions) but were decked out in artfully faded and distressed gear. You don't get that "we are the bronx bombers attitude.

Ah, you get the good old "I'm from Delaware, but I've been a Red Sox/ Yankee fan since (insert pre 2004 year here), and if you don't like it, go home!"

o

My experience with Mets fans overall has been good.

They aren't nearly as bad as Yankee fans and Red Sox fans.

However, this 2-game series bothered when they filled an entire section of the stadium with their "BALTIMORE INVASION" T-shirts.

BALTIMORE INVASION

484434390-new-york-mets-fans-cheer-during-the-fifth-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=X7WJLa88Cweo9HktRLaNXpuCLC%2fB51uNLaA%2fz7rgF4Sc%2fmwXFh1zUYVfwOJCix2kBC9CaANADuoK3aPnp94Khg%3d%3d

CMudEkUUwAAxiOD.png:large