PressBoxOnline

Orioles Prospect Glynn Davis' Progression Contingent On Staying Healthy

Obviously this person's name is horrifyingly similar to Glenn Davis. So, either he will destroy whatever kind of jinx there is and we'll win multiple WS with him, or, we'll just trade him to Houston for a bunch of pitchers.

I could actually see him being added to the 40 man and up herein September. He has to be added to the roster anyway this off season and we have n real speedon on this team now with Lough gone. I think we need to add some speed and a defensive guy either by trade or the minors down the stretch.

He doesn't have to be added to the 40 man this winter. Its doubtful he gets lost in the rule 5. If he does, he's replaceable. Fast but not a great base stealer. Little power. David Lough with a little more upside if he grows into some power someday.

I think the article's title is a *bit* misleading. Or off. Something. His progression is contingent on him getting better at playing baseball. It's not like injuries are the reason he has a career .682 OPS.

I like Glynn Davis (go to a good amount of Bowie Games) but not sure he is a top prospect quite yet?

Doesn't this belong in the minor league section?

Obviously this person's name is horrifyingly similar to Glenn Davis. So, either he will destroy whatever kind of jinx there is and we'll win multiple WS with him, or, we'll just trade him to Houston for a bunch of pitchers.

Somebody's auto-correct is going to convert him to Glenn Davis. If he wants to make it to the show with the Orioles, he's got to change his first name, or go with something like Wheels Davis.

Somebody's auto-correct is going to convert him to Glenn Davis. If he wants to make it to the show with the Orioles, he's got to change his first name, or go with something like Wheels Davis.

We already have wheels wieters. Can't have two guys with the same nickname.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk