Sign in to follow this  
Sports Guy

Isnt this Billy Rowell???

I assumed Rowell being on the UA ads had something to do with the company being Baltimore based as well as seeing Rowell as a future investment. If they think hes going to be the eventual face of the Orioles and they've already got him representing their gear, that might pay off down the road

billy has shown some stuff so its not like he "wont" pan out b/c i like him he was my favorite player and he is a great 3rd baseman so i dont know what you think bout him but hes a good player and if he dont move up this year then the ORIOLES are screwed up like they always are...and if you dont like that then you must not pay much attention to WHO they let go or trade b/c they have traded and let go so MANY players {ex: Luios Matos if you didnt/dont like him then theres something wrong with you b/c hes my brother} that would have had a chance.

• Downvote 2

billy has shown some stuff so its not like he "wont" pan out b/c i like him he was my favorite player and he is a great 3rd baseman so i dont know what you think bout him but hes a good player and if he dont move up this year then the ORIOLES are screwed up like they always are...and if you dont like that then you must not pay much attention to WHO they let go or trade b/c they have traded and let go so MANY players {ex: Luios Matos if you didnt/dont like him then theres something wrong with you b/c hes my brother} that would have had a chance.

Wow .. those are big, bolded letters.

If he's your brother, why can't you spell his name?

Oh dear....

Having Billy Rowell endorsing them is probably the only mistake they have made in developing the brand.

I think this is a rather narrow-minded viewpoint. IMO, using cheap (maybe free), young, relatively unknown athletes to model and promote your product is brilliant, especially if those cheap, young, unknown athletes one day become young well-known athletes. Of course, they will then no longer be cheap....;)

sry how did i miss spell?? lets put it this way i tlk to him alot and he acts lk my big brother so i call him my big brother

Luios?

On this board, we ask for posters to write with real English and not AIM speak. If you want to be taken seriously, then please follow the board rules.

Oh dear....

wat does "oh dear" have to do with it??

Well, at first it was the whole big-bold-letter thing... and I thought maybe you missed it when Paul asked you to fix that... so I figured I'd try to give you a heads-up about it, just to help you out... so I sent you a PM about it... said "please" and everything... to which you responded:

umm y i lk big bold letters y do u hav a prob w/ tht??

Now, I see that you've fixed the big-bold-letters problem. So it looks like we're making progress...

However, now it seems that you're concentrating on not using actual words and not using cap's or punctuation to make it easy to read... ... for example:

sry how did i miss spell?? lets put it this way i tlk to him alot and he acts lk my big brother so i call him my big brother

So, I'd say that if you can just use actual words, with capital letters and punctuation as appropriate, and use things that are more-or-less sentences, then we'll be getting somewhere. (It's not hard to do.)

Did you just ask how how you miss spelled words? haha :D

Sorry but Matos is a terrible baseball player.