Sign in to follow this  
Tony-OH

Keys 2008 Opening Day Roster

Apparently. Butler too. A rotation of Tillman, Spoone, Hernandez, Butler, ???. Impressive.

Add Bascom. Really unbelievable:

Norfolk:

Olson

Penn

Liz

Johnson

Bowie:

Tillman

Spoone

Hernandez

Frederick:

Arrieta

Erbe

Beato

Bergesen

Renshaw

That is a lot of talent and depth.

I am going 4/22 with work, but I hope to get to a game or 2 before then. The Keys have won 2 championships in the last 3 years and are primed to win another. We have to support this team!

Apparently. Butler too. A rotation of Tillman, Spoone, Hernandez, Butler, ???. Impressive.

Butler will be at Delmarva with Waters filling out Double-A. Bascom will start the year in extended spring training.

Butler will be at Delmarva with Waters filling out Double-A. Bascom will start the year in extended spring training.

How has he looked this spring? Is he injured?

Where will Snyder, Rowell and Vinyard all play in the infield? Isn't Vinyard a first baseman? If Rowell plays third and Vinyard plays first, where will Snyder play? Just curious.

Where will Snyder, Rowell and Vinyard all play in the infield? Isn't Vinyard a first baseman? If Rowell plays third and Vinyard plays first, where will Snyder play? Just curious.

DH would be my bet. I would like Snyder to get a look see at LF and 2B. I mean if Scott Moore can make the move to 2B, why can't Snyder. Similar body types.

DH would be my bet. I would like Snyder to get a look see at LF and 2B. I mean if Scott Moore can make the move to 2B, why can't Snyder. Similar body types.

The press release mentioned Snyder and Rowell playing the corners, so I expect Snyder at 1B and Rowell at 3B.

I'll be at the game on 4/5 for the fan fest, possibly opening night, and some other ones. I live an hour away so i'll be up there quite a bit for weekend games and games after school is over.

I am going to see the weekend series between the Keys and the Myrtle Beach Pelicans in Myrtle Beach two weeks from now. Will report back on how the team looks.

where is angle going to be. I am interested to see how he will progress this year

I was a little surprised they didn't jump him to Frederick based n what I'd read here. But MacPhail seems intent on making players move one step at a time and earn every promotion.

And yes, Rowell earned his promotion. He had an above average OPS in a pitchers' league.