OFFNY

vs. RAYS, 9/01

Manny needs another head on a swivel.
WTH was he thinking. Just tag whether he catches it or not.
Wtf Manny. He could have walked home.
Isn't that was base coaches are for? Did Dickerson say anything? Was Manny listening to him? There was plenty of time -- the play took forever to unfold.

LOL come on guys at this point it's kind of funny. Besides, common sense, focus, chemistry and team unity aren't things that qualify as sabermetrics so they clearly aren't important.

Based on the number of posts in this thread so far, it seems like our fans have seen the writing on the wall as well.

Dan has some work to do.

I've watched a total of 5 innings over the past 3 weeks. It's football season now and unlike the Orioles the Ravens have a front office that gets it.

Dan has work to do? Maybe he can sign another Rule 5 guy and watch Arrieta dominate.

• Downvote 1

We are damn lucky to have Buck as our manager. This comment is way off base. Maybe we are just not very good.

Well, let's put it this way.. when Buck gets fired... his former team win the world series the following year. :thumbsup1:

Hunter,the Orioles can also try to hit against the shift.Not magic or bad luck

It was bad luck Manny didn't tag, had a bug in his eye.

Manny needs another head on a swivel.
WTH was he thinking. Just tag whether he catches it or not.
Wtf Manny. He could have walked home.
Isn't that was base coaches are for? Did Dickerson say anything? Was Manny listening to him? There was plenty of time -- the play took forever to unfold.
Joseph strikes out without (I think) seeing a pitch in the zone.

It's funny when people say that strikeouts aren't a big deal

LOL come on guys at this point it's kind of funny. Besides, common sense, focus, chemistry and team unity aren't things that qualify as sabermetrics so they clearly aren't important.

I've watched a total of 5 innings over the past 3 weeks. It's football season now and unlike the Orioles the Ravens have a front office that gets it.

Dan has work to do? Maybe he can sign another Rule 5 guy and watch Arrieta dominate.

Yea, the Ravens looked good against the Skins the other night.

The team and the coach both.

Look at the 1986 Orioles under Earl. 64-57 on Aug 23, finished 73-89.

Actually the decline began on August 6th. We were only 2 and a half games out of first place. I remember it vividly. Jim Dwyer and Larry Sheets both hit grand slams that night and we LOST. That started a 14-40 run to finish the year. Amazing.

If Gausman doesn't go tomorrow, I wonder who will?

At this point the Fan of the Game should.

Tillman has had some bad luck but that was a brutal pitch.

Yea, the Ravens looked good against the Skins the other night.

The team and the coach both.

It's the Skins.. it's almost like playing the Browns in this era.

Dan and Buck were pretty shocked to see they hadn't messed with his routine in like a month.

Skipping Chen in Toronto. Just like before.

Actually the decline began on August 6th. We were only 2 and a half games out of first place. I remember it vividly. Jim Dwyer and Larry Sheets both hit grand slams that night and we LOST. That started a 14-40 run to finish the year. Amazing.

I was at that wet miserable game at Memorial Stadium, where we were down 6-0 then up 9-6, only to lose 13-11. The beginning of the end.

Don't forget, Texas hit a grand slam in the top of the 4th, with Dwyer and Sheets getting their slams in the bottom of the 4th. Still a MLB record for most slams in an inning.