DrungoHazewood

2015-16 Real Football Thread

OK. Feb 7th...13 (12?) matches to go...Leicester City is 5 points clear after thoroughly dominating MC at the Etihad. Isn't this great!!!! Top 4 and Champions league almost a certainty with the Prem title an increasing possibility.

Welp... I was rooting for Leicester today just because you can never root for Arsenal. I guess I was really looking for a draw. Oh well.

But Spurs took advantage of a lucky call on the PK, then Lamela came on with a brilliant run and feed to Ericksen for the winner. Very nice to win at City. It's all tightening up now! Spurs two points off the lead and 10 points clear of 5th place. Things can go wrong in a hurry, but you have to like being 10 points up on a European slot with 12 matches left.

Arsenal is number one in Harrisburg.

Why? Whatever... I understand that if you're not ManU, Arsenal, Chelsea, Barca, or Real most 'mericans don't care. Just as you'll see almost all Sox/Yanks gear in Europe.

Why? Whatever... I understand that if you're not ManU, Arsenal, Chelsea, Barca, or Real most 'mericans don't care. Just as you'll see almost all Sox/Yanks gear in Europe.

Suddenly, Britain's movement to leave the EU makes a lot of sense.

It's the biggest/most prestigious team sporting event in the world other than the World Cup. Bigger than the stupid Super Bowl that everyone fawns over.

Wold Cup is big but Super Bowl and Cricket championships are bigger than non-world cup soccer.

It's the biggest/most prestigious team sporting event in the world other than the World Cup. Bigger than the stupid Super Bowl that everyone fawns over.

Uefa champions league is. There are other federation champions league. I also wouldn't call it the most prestigious but rather a tourney of who spends stupid money.

That's simply not true.

Super Bowl XLIX TV viewers: 114 million

2014 Champions League Final TV viewers: 380 million

With 635 million viewers, the ICC Cricket World Cup turned out to be the most watched event in the history of Indian television.

And that was just in India.

http://www.thehindu.com/sport/cricket/icc-world-cup-is-biggest-ever-on-indian-television/article7061744.ece

It's the biggest prize in club football and it's not even close. Europe is where the elite soccer is played, and the Champions League is the elite tournament.

I am not disagreeing but there are several champions league. Tonight a couple of MLS teams will play in it. Evey December winners of those Champions League will play in the Club world cup.

That's simply not true.

Super Bowl XLIX TV viewers: 114 million

2014 Champions League Final TV viewers: 380 million

Regular season match between Real Madrid and Barcelona gets more than 400 million viewers.