Baysox Usher

Washed out in Bowie

I showed Chris Tillman the Hangout on my blackberry he seemed interested. Maybe we'll see him here.

Uh-oh. We have to start saying amazing things about him. Woops. We already do that.

First of all Kam Mickolio is real tall. Mr. Tillman is not small either. Big Kids. Orioles beating Seattle 6-2.2 down no one aboard. Nettle flys to center. Free baseball.

Miller got through a quick tenth. Threw strikes.

Stayed dry all evening comfortable temperature, sparce crowd. Mike Flanagan was here. Threw out the first pitch and sat amongst the fans.On to the eleventh.

BowieMike's still here too!

Sorry Mike...I got all excited at my first Baysox game :) Thanks for the wave :D

How did Spoone pitch tonight?

Given it was his first start of the year, Spoone pitched well. You can check the tonights recap to see comments from both Brad Komminsk and Mike Griffin.

As for my opinion, I was very encouraged as to what I saw from Chorye tonight. He escaped a bases loaded jam in the first and settled in great in the second. Tonight was my first chance to see just how nasty his breaking stuff is. The last time I heard a press box "Oooo" and "Ahhhhh" at a pitcher was when Radhames Liz no-hit Harrisburg last June. As has been mentioned, Spoone has some very, very nasty stuff. Once he gets more outings under his belt along with a little more experience I have no doubt Chorye Spoone will be able to hold his own, at the very least, in the Eastern League.

Messaging Adam Vencill during the game, I mentioned how impressed I was with Spoone's stuff to which he concurred. I recommend people see for themselves just how nasty a hook his breaking ball has to it. It's really something!

• Upvote 1

Given it was his first start of the year, Spoone pitched well. You can check the tonights recap to see comments from both Brad Komminsk and Mike Griffin. As for my opinion, I was very encouraged as to what I saw from Chorye tonight. He escaped a bases loaded jam in the first and settled in great in the second. Tonight was my first chance to see just how nasty his breaking stuff is. The last time I heard a press box "Oooo" and "Ahhhhh" at a pitcher was when Radhames Liz no-hit Harrisburg last June. As has been mentioned, Spoone has some very, very nasty stuff. Once he gets more outings under his belt along with a little more experience I have no doubt Chorye Spoone will be able to hold his own, at the very least, in the Eastern League.Messaging Adam Vencill during the game, I mentioned how impressed I was with Spoone's stuff to which he concurred. I recommend people see for themselves just how nasty a hook his breaking ball has to it. It's really something!
Thanks, this is exactly what I wanted to read.* I plan on making it to at least one start for Spoone.*