wildcard

"Wow offer made to Davis!" (7 years - $150M Not one nickle more)

You know what? Screw Davis and Boras! Let's just let them "hold out" until Spring Training and then we'll sign Davis for 5 years $90 million.

One - Eight.

There are replied on Twitter saying Davis wants 8/200....What a greedy jerk.

I'm not sure what he's smoking. I don't think Heyward even gets that.

I'm not sure why people are getting offended. He isn't worth $200 million, but he isn't wronging us in any way. He's a free agent and he can do whatever he wants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd rather they just say. "We just pulled the offer." Don't give them another chance at 150.

I'd rather they sign someone else and Boras find out from ESPN that the O's have pulled the offer.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">If Davis gets 8/200, Machado's getting 15/800.</p>— Dillon Atkinson (@DAtkinsonOU) <a href="
">December 10, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

A little low.A billion.That way he can take good care of his niece or nephew?

Seriously. Who are we competing against?

I hope at some point in the next 2 days, Dan says "you have an hour and we're pulling the offer."

The teams I can think of that may have interest with that kind of money are Boston, Washington and San Francisco and maybe Houston. Boston has the need, but they have too many big contracts already. San Francisco could move Brandon Belt to make room for Davis, but would that be a good move for them? Washington doesn't really have the offensive need overall, though Davis would be a big upgrade over Zimmerman. I suppose Houston could jump into the mix too since their payroll can't be very big at this point, but they have a lot of high strike out power hitters already.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">If Davis gets 8/200, Machado's getting 15/800.</p>— Dillon Atkinson (@DAtkinsonOU) <a href="

Lol, but probably not far from the truth.

I'm not sure why people are getting offended. He isn't worth $200 million, but he isn't wronging us in any way. He's a free agent and he can do whatever he wants.

I'm not offended, but I can see why fans would be unhappy with a player asking for money that appears unreasonable. Asking for the moon and stars is all good, but in a public sport -- mockery may follow.

-Don

Really? He's an Orioles until he's not. And he should be ashamed at the way this is going down.

I'm not sure what he's smoking. I don't think Heyward even gets that.

MLBnetwork says the same metric that overvalues Heyman says that Kiermaier is the fourth best player in the AL.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a> latest negotiations with Scott Boras today took place over phone. Per source, offer on table the same. O's feel best 1 out there</p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

Going once...

Going twice...

Love that DD is calling Boras' bluff and not falling into his trap. At this

Point I hope that they move on to Upton & Alverez

Prince Fielder - 9 yr, $214 mil. Agent - Scott Boras. That's what Davis sees.