Sign in to follow this  
Bahama O's Fan

Wei-Yin Chen to the Marlins (5 yrs - $80M)

I fully expect the Orioles to lose their #14 pick so it is huge that the Orioles get a pick for Chen. I won't miss Chen at all. He was way to fragile for my liking. The Orioles need the draft pick more than they need Chen especially if we lose our #14 pick.

Odd thing to say about a starter who had 32, 23, 31, and 31 starts, respectively over the last 4 years. I'm okay with letting him go though.

Marlins 1st pick is protected, so we get their #46 in the B round, and our 1st pick stays at #14, correct? That's a bit of a bummer.

They would have lost their 1st round pick (if it wasn't protected). We wouldn't have gotten their 1st round pick. We get a sandwich pick either way.

Parra is gone too.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="es" dir="ltr">Gerardo Parra acuerda un contrato de tres temporadas y 26 millones con los <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Rockies?src=hash">#Rockies</a></p>— Wilmer Reina (@WilmerReina) <a href="

">January 12, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Odd thing to say about a starter who had 32, 23, 31, and 31 starts, respectively over the last 4 years. I'm okay with letting him go though.

I would rather have had him back with the O's. But I do wish

him luck with the Marlins.

Parra is gone too.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="es" dir="ltr">Gerardo Parra acuerda un contrato de tres temporadas y 26 millones con los <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Rockies?src=hash">#Rockies</a></p>? Wilmer Reina (@WilmerReina) <a href="

Watch us get Blackmon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Rockies?src=hash">#Rockies</a> have 4 LH-hitting OFs on 40-man roster: CarGo, Blackmon, Dickerson, Tapia. (Paulson, too, in theory.) Trade must be coming.</p>— Jon Morosi (@jonmorosi) <a href="

lol

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I assume Chen's five-year deal with the Marlins pays him $1 in each of the first four years and all the money in year five.</p>— keithlaw (@keithlaw) <a href="