Tony-OH

@Ohio State

Actually, he normally has great hands. Pretty much every analyst has made that point all year and he had made some amazing catches. However, he is having a really rough day today. He has no lift and he has fumbled more passes today than I've seen the whole rest of the year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yea Stone seems to be struggling mentally today more than anything

I'm not sure what you're looking for. The defense is playing really hard except Carter.

We just aren't making shots. Those shots are primarily from Trimble and Stone who are good players. I see good sets and we are getting good shots for the most part. We just aren't hitting.

Ohio State won't score 60. The defense has been good.

Quite simply I'm looking for a team to look like a top ten team every time they come out. Sick and tired of having to grind out games against inferior teams. This team has special talent, but it's not a special team. I'll honestly not be surprised if we go out before the great 8 because this team just really struggles to find consistently. The lack of development from players who needed to develop is also a concern.

He looks tired to me.

That was an awful move by Carter. He is a lazy, lazy player. Very talented, but doesn't how to work hard or doesn't want to work hard.

Lazy? I don't see him as a lazy guy at all. Worked his butt off all last year while redshirting and seems passionate. There just seems to be very little offense run on this team and we get beat on the boards too often. Trimble needs to find his groove again. His shot has been off and his handles have been a little loose. He definitely looks tied to me. Still playing very good but for this team to be great, he needs to be great.

Edited by Baltoravensrule