Rene88

No More Natty Boh at Camden Yards. (Debunked)

Sounds like you got conned.

Look at your FB and Twitter feed, I am not the only one:)

It looks like there is some truth here, friend texted me back saying it is being eliminated in many areas but not completely so iconic Boh guy will still be around.

So sounds like some truth afterall.

Natty Bo is not good and I don't understand our obsession with it. There, I said it! It's the logo people like, I'm convinced. Otherwise, it's just crappy beer. Who's with me? ;)

Most agree for sure but it's a Baltimore thing "hon":)

Natty Bo is not good and I don't understand our obsession with it. There, I said it! It's the logo people like, I'm convinced. Otherwise, it's just crappy beer. Who's with me? ;)

It's not just crappy beer... it's our crappy beer.

I'm right there with ya. Especially when it costs $8. I can get something from Flying Dog for like a quarter more inside the stadium. I'll drink it at Slider's occasionally when it's like $3, but mostly only because I'm cheap.

I heard a rumor that Facebook is full of false rumors and hyperbolized wedding/vacation photos that make it seem as though everyone you know wears white and lives on Grand Cayman.

Since I'm one of the last human beings on the planet to not maintain a social media account (unless this counts, anyway), I wouldn't actually know.

While we're on the subject, though, some old, sciencey-looking guy wearing a long coat and oven mitts told me that we're all going to die in the Nibiru cataclysm, like, yesterday. Might be worth checking Facebook to get the facts.

It's not just crappy beer... it's our crappy beer.

Ha! I mean, I get it, but it's not even brewed here anymore! It's brewed in Milwaukee now I think. Like barellano said, it's pretty expensive in the stadium. I'd rather pay a little more for something that actually tastes good.

Venue appropriate beverages get to be swill AND that's okay.

Drink the good stuff at home. Drink what's appropriate at the park.

If it wasn't $8, I might agree with you. They're still charging premium prices for cheap beer. That's true about Bud and Coors and everything else that's not a microbrew.

Honestly I'm more of a wine and liquor kind of a gal, but I do drink beer when I go to games. If I'm going to pay a crazy price for a beer, it better taste good! They sell draft Blue Moon near my seats. Now that's what I'm talking about.

If it wasn't $8, I might agree with you. They're still charging premium prices for cheap beer. That's true about Bud and Coors and everything else that's not a microbrew.

Honestly I'm more of a wine and liquor kind of a gal, but I do drink beer when I go to games. If I'm going to pay a crazy price for a beer, it better taste good! They sell draft Blue Moon near my seats. Now that's what I'm talking about.

Ha, my fiancee loves Blue Moon, but gotta have the orange!