OStrohNattyBoh

Fowler Signs With Cubs.

And I used to root for the Cubs. No longer. Duquette got taken to school.

Duquette is not the slimeball Theo is. Slime always takes honest people to school.

I'd be happy to explain it to you Mr. Social Justice Warrior. Having no class, acting obnoxious and rambunctious, using slang words like "catfish" to describe how you deceived someone. I think you should go back to you buddies on Tumblr.

Haha you're losing it guy. How many times can you say "Mr. social justice warrior"? Tumblr? What does any of this have to do with tumblr? You're just pulling words out of your you know what.

HAHAHAHAHA! I never said the term "ghetto" only describes black people. It's funny how social justice warriors always out themselves as being unintentionally racist. :laughlol:

Go back to fighting the good fight for gamergate, friend. The two hosts of Catfish are decidedly not "ghetto", no matter what race they are. And neither is Dexter Fowler.

This thread has gone off the rails so I'm done.

• Upvote 1

I'd be happy to explain it to you Mr. Social Justice Warrior. Having no class, acting obnoxious and rambunctious, using slang words like "catfish" to describe how you deceived someone. I think you should go back to you buddies on Tumblr.

The actual, dictionary definition of "ghetto" is "a part of a city, especially a slum area, occupied by a minority group or groups."

I get that "P.C. culture" can be annoying, or appear overbearing...but it's also super easy to just...choose your words more carefully to express the same point(s).

Making the attempt will also prevent the otherwise inevitable irony that seeps into those kinds of comments (i.e., in this case, implying that someone lacks class with classless language).

Right because if Encino and reporters say we did....we did. Not like reporters are ever used to spread falsehoods right?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

They were obviously told by sources they trusted that we did. What is your problem?

Go get Alvarez AND Austin Jackson.

Part of me is OK with that, but we are getting into an area where I don't know if I want to DFA any more guys. I guess there is room, but its getting tough.

So I'm not allowed to call someone "ghetto" when they're acting "ghetto?" So I'm not allowed to call someone a social justice warrior when they're acting like a social justice warrior? I wonder what your feelings are on the free speech.

The fact your not adult enough to understand that your not just wrong but wrong beyond a reasonable doubt is sad. You could have described how he was acting in many other terms less offensive to others. The posters here may disagree but we try to limit that to things related to the Orioles. If you want to make a political stand here is not the place. If you wanna talk O's apologize or do not but linit it to that and stop whining about it

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I do now. I dig OBP, too, but in lieu of that, I'll take big Pedro crushing cathartic dongs all day.

How's that for on base? ON ALL THE BASES. lol

That should be a band's name. They should have t-shirts.

I'm going to move on, after I post this...

Dexter Fowler is a fool and should be called one everywhere. He turned down more money and a starter position in exchange for a 4th OF role and less money than the qualifying offer the Cubs offered him back in November.

The only one who looks like a fool in this is Dexter Fowler.

Go get Alvarez AND Austin Jackson.

Dexter Fowler will not be a 4th outfielder on the Cubs. He will be their starting center fielder.

Can we please leave the Ghetto thing, its not important, whether the poster is right or wrong it doesnt get to the bottom of who knew what and when. Someone is lying or stretching the truth here, but who is it. We need a poll !!

I do now. I dig OBP, too, but in lieu of that, I'll take big Pedro crushing cathartic dongs all day.

How's that for on base? ON ALL THE BASES. lol

Hahahahahahaha.

I think "Cathartic Dongs" will be the name of my fantasy baseball team this year. I'll send you a royalty. Or a gift card to Royal Farms.

i do now. I dig obp, too, but in lieu of that, i'll take big pedro crushing cathartic dongs all day.

How's that for on base? On all the bases. Lol

all the bases are belong to us!

Ken Rosenthal @Ken_Rosenthal

Dexter Fowler has re-signed with the #Cubs, per @MDGonzales. One year deal with mutual option.

I be damned. So the crap last night saying he had signed was a damn lie.

If you really want to feel bad about our society, take note of the fact that people are also POSITIVE repping him. (I looked.)

For real? That does make me sad.

Oh well, just another poster finding themselves on my ignore list.