Number5

Marlins Looking For Relief Help - Capps May Be Hurt - Trade?

I'd much rather trade one of those than the other.

Me too, but I would trade Givens, as well, to get a guy like Ozuna, if push came to shove.

It's going to take more then a setup guy to get a young starting outfielder in this league.

Givens would be selling high. Love the kid, but his stock is super high right now. So are bullpen pieces. Not saying we should or shouldn't do it, but Givens would yield more than an ordinary piece.

Just imagine if Joe Jordan had drafted him as a pitcher all along....I will stop, but just don't miss the Joe Jordan years...

We need a strong pen Our SP is too shaky. We can strengthen RF without weakening the pen. Offense is already strong.

We need a strong pen Our SP is too shaky. We can strengthen RF without weakening the pen. Offense is already strong.

I would not at all mind replacing Brach with a pitcher with options.

Brach would be the one to go if we traded out of the pen. I don't see the O's realistically selling on Givens. This brings up 2 questions, who gets to start in RF and who do we replace Brach with?

Brach would be the one to go if we traded out of the pen. I don't see the O's realistically selling on Givens. This brings up 2 questions, who gets to start in RF and who do we replace Brach with?

Ozuna

A rotation of pitchers from the minors with options.

Ozuna

A rotation of pitchers from the minors with options.

So we go from the OF roller coaster to the BP roller coaster? Ouzuna is good, but I like BP stability a little bit more. Maybe a MiLB pitcher or something akin to that, but I don't think it would be a good idea personally.

I'm a big fan of getting a full time player for a relief pitcher. I don't think the Marlins will bite. They're in a tough division with the Mets and Nats.

Also I'm not too broken up over Capps getting hurt with that cheat delivery he has. He shut us down for about 3 IP in that 15 inning game and we went into a funk after that.

Me too, but I would trade Givens, as well, to get a guy like Ozuna, if push came to shove.

They would give you two Ozuna's for Givens. He's prime inventory.