Frobby

How many states have you been to?

Maryland (duh)' date=' Virginia, West Virginia, Massachusetts, New York, Pennsylvania, California, Delaware, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, New Jersey, and Georgia.

So not counting Maryland, I've been to 12 states.[/quote']

Bliss? Are you married or divorced? :slytf: Either way or even single you might be in the state of bliss!

I only count a state if I've spent the night and/or participated in commerce outside an airport or highway stop.

VA, WV, MD, DE, PA,NY,NJ, MA, NC, SC, GA, TN, KY, AL, FL, LA, KS, NE, IA, MN, MI, WI, CO, AZ, CA, NV, TX, HI, OH.

I don't count airports in Chicago and Rhode Island. And I don't count the speeding ticket in Indiana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stick to states where I have spent the night. I count CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, NV, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OH, PA, SC, TX, UT, VA, WV. Expanding it to doing something other than driving through would add WI, where I attended a soccer tournament and VT, where I went skiing for a day, but stayed in Quebec.

I stick to states where I have spent the night. I count CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, NV, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OH, PA, SC, TX, UT, VA, WV. Expanding it to doing something other than driving through would add WI, where I attended a soccer tournament and VT, where I went skiing for a day, but stayed in Quebec.

I count a state if I eat food produced there, meet someone from wherever who farts around me and anything I can make up to count it. As Bill Maher says, "New Rules!" :slytf:

I count a state if I eat food produced there, meet someone from wherever who farts around me and anything I can make up to count it. As Bill Maher says, "New Rules!" :slytf:
I am with you, if it was just on the ground, even at the airport, heck that counts for me. :) If that makes my list wimpy from 28 to 26, oh well! :)

I am with you, if it was just on the ground, even at the airport, heck that counts for me. :) If that makes my list wimpy from 28 to 26, oh well! :)

BBbbbbbut, I was teasing.....:slytf: :P now a flyover - def not!

I'm not big on counting airport stops, but if you play a slot machine in the Las Vegas airport, you can count Nevada.

I'm not big on counting airport stops, but if you play a slot machine in the Las Vegas airport, you can count Nevada.
I hear ya. I suspect that I will be back in Arizona, as I want to do the Grand Canyon thing. But, personally, nothing in Minnesota warrants any desire for me to travel, so those 4 times of changing planes will have to do. :)

I hear ya. I suspect that I will be back in Arizona, as I want to do the Grand Canyon thing. But, personally, nothing in Minnesota warrants any desire for me to travel, so those 4 times of changing planes will have to do. :)

I went to Minnesota on Jan. 1-3, 2014, when my son was looking at colleges. Needless to say, the temperature was just about 0 degrees, and that was enough of that for my son! One thing we did do was spend an afternoon at the Mall of America. I sent some pictures of the inside of the Mall to a friend, and he and his wife ended up taking a three-day vacation in which they stayed at a hotel that is connected to the Mall and basically never left the Mall for three days! It's a surreal place.

I went to Minnesota on Jan. 1-3, 2014, when my son was looking at colleges. Needless to say, the temperature was just about 0 degrees, and that was enough of that for my son! One thing we did do was spend an afternoon at the Mall of America. I sent some pictures of the inside of the Mall to a friend, and he and his wife ended up taking a three-day vacation in which they stayed at a hotel that is connected to the Mall and basically never left the Mall for three days! It's a surreal place.
I remember the Redskins playing a Superbowl there, and they said they was glad they won, so the winning check would cover the cost of their wives shopping at the Mall there. Crazy how large that place it, like a major city.

In 1995 a buddy and I drove all the way around the Great Lakes and out to Minnesota and Iowa and back watching ballgames. In Minneapolis we had a choice between the Mall of America and the St. Paul Saints game. I've never been to the Mall of America and I haven't regretted it for a second. We sat in Bill Murray's seats at the game, and although he wasn't there it was awesome. That game is the reason I'd be for freeing all the minors and letting every team try to sign anyone they want and win their league.

Whoa? Not Bemidji? Source of the Mississippi? :scratchchinhmm: Ooof da!

Whoa? Not Bemidji? Source of the Mississippi? :scratchchinhmm: Ooof da!
Personally, I want to get North West, Montana, Idaho, Washington State and Alaska. Not trying to knock Minnesota, but, just not high on my list as some other locations. New England states. Arizona/Utah for South Rim Grand Canyon. North West, North Rim Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, etc.

Pretty much all of them except the Southeast (Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama) and the northwest/upper Midwest (Idaho, Oregon, Montana, the Dakotas, Iowa, Nebraska)

My goal to start seeing some SEC football games should solve the southeast issue. Can't ever see myself going to Idaho, Montana, the Dakotas etc etc -- nothing there interests me.

Mine, with 3 really brief ones explained:

Maine

NH

Vermont

Mass

Conn

Rhode Island

NY

NJ

Del

Penn

MD

VA

NC

SC

Ga

Fla

WV

Ohio

Indiana

Illinois

Michigan

Tennessee

Kentucky (drove through from West Virginia to near Cincinnati, a good sdistance, not 100% sure I ever got out of car but I think I probably stopped for gas)

Alabama

Mississippi

Louisiana

Texas

Nebraska

Iowa (was in Omaha Neb driving from one place to another, took a wrong turn, and accidentally drove into Iowa briefly; never got out of car)

Missouri

New Mexico (ate at State Line Barbecue outside El Paso, parking lot is in Texas, restaurant is in New Mexico. So I didn't get very far into the state but I had a great meal there)

Nevada

Changing planes only, never left airport:

California

Colorado

Arizona