Why Not?

4/17/08 Pale Hose at Orioles

Quick question. Is there a single pitcher in our rotation who is likely to still be in our rotation in three years?

Thats a really good question.

I'd venture a guess to say Loewen. Maybe Guthrie.

Thats a really good question.

I'd venture a guess to say Loewen. Maybe Guthrie.

Does Albers count as being "in the rotation" after one start that should have earned him the 5th spot? I'm starting to get an inkling that he could stick as our 4th or 5th starter for awhile.

Albers said last night during the telecast that he expects to return to the bullpen. You and I know that having these young guys watch Steve Trachsel pitch is much more valuable than having them actually go out and log the innings themselves.

Albers said last night during the telecast that he expects to return to the bullpen. You and I know that having these young guys watch Steve Trachsel pitch is much more valuable than having them actually go out and log the innings themselves.

I think Albers is just waiting for Trachsels "veteranosity" to rub off on him...

Somehow I feel like Daniel CaBBrera will ALWAYS be in our rotation, no matter how long it takes him to "develop."

I JUST figured out the 'CaBBrera' joke. It's been weeks since I first saw it. I am a moron.

I think Albers is just waiting for Trachsels "veteranosity" to rub off on him...

The grit that it takes to win those 15 inning marathon games, or the veteranosity that makes your fastball 84 MPH with no command?

Ouch! I did not see that one coming. :002_smad:

Uh, we aren't allowed to comment when he makes a poor play? He didn't make reference to his boyinsh good looks at all...

I was talking about the error.

Oh, my apologies... I misinterpreted the rolled eyes, Brian was just trying to move too quickly, I'm not sure they could have turned two there anyway as he was pretty far from second base.