Living_Legend

Taking my 4 month old to his first baseball game ever tonight....

....that's right.

I wanted to on Opening Day, just to say that he went to the first Orioles game he possible could but with all the drunks, including me on opening day even I knew that was a bad idea.

I am going to get that paper that says its his first game ever and put it in a plaque.

Going to go into the game at 5pm unless he is still sleeping, he usually naps in the 3-5pm range.

Going to feed him, then go in. Say I get in there at 5:30, I will stroller him through the entire park, take some pictures in front of the field and so on.

Park the stroller, need to change him, feed him again at 7:30ish and probably leave around 8, but that depends on him, need him home by 9pm

Got a ticket in section 260, the only ticket (so far) sold in that section.

Why do all this? for the love of baseball damn it!....

If a foul ball comes up there we will be fine, his dad is a gold glove center fielder in his mens over 30 baseball league :)

BASEBALL, FAMILY, AMERICA

• Upvote 4

Took my 4 month old son and 4 year old Daughter to their first game last Fall too. Flew in for it from Denver.

It was perfect. Had seats up high in right field but only stayed there for the length of a box of cracker jack and a pretzel. Then it was pretty much flag court, bullpen watching, pictures with the statues, etc...

The park at night with the warehouse lit up and the field so green and the damp cool air... so nice. Jones went deep. Walker went deep. O's win. I'll cherish it for sure.

Enjoy.

....that's right.

I wanted to on Opening Day, just to say that he went to the first Orioles game he possible could but with all the drunks, including me on opening day even I knew that was a bad idea.

I am going to get that paper that says its his first game ever and put it in a plaque.

Going to go into the game at 5pm unless he is still sleeping, he usually naps in the 3-5pm range.

Going to feed him, then go in. Say I get in there at 5:30, I will stroller him through the entire park, take some pictures in front of the field and so on.

Park the stroller, need to change him, feed him again at 7:30ish and probably leave around 8, but that depends on him, need him home by 9pm

Got a ticket in section 260, the only ticket (so far) sold in that section.

Why do all this? for the love of baseball damn it!....

If a foul ball comes up there we will be fine, his dad is a gold glove center fielder in his mens over 30 baseball league :)

BASEBALL, FAMILY, AMERICA

I guess you know the stroller has to fit under the seat. Otherwise have that stroller area to put them.

The Orioles used to give this besides the certificate. Not sure if they still do.

it's your child's first game, you can visit guest services and they get a certificate and an envelope that has various other things (postcards, sticker, keychain, magnet).

Going with a four-month old is a lot better than going with a two-year old. They're not going to run off at four months, or continually ask you for junk food. Have a great time!

Yep, and once they are asleep there is no reason to leave. Stay to see Britton close it out if you want to, the baby won't know the difference.

You can get one also. Just tell them it is your first game at Camden Yards. Many stadiums do this.

Visit any of our three Fan Assistance Centers for a free certificate commemorating your first visit to Oriole Park at Camden Yards

Haha, I don't need one for myself. Just wondering to keep in mind as the better half of the KnowsBmore family and I are planning on little ones in the not too distant future.

Yep, and once they are asleep there is no reason to leave. Stay to see Britton close it out if you want to, the baby won't know the difference.

It will be hard for me to leave.... I may not but Mom at home might punish me if I am home past curfew..haha, well worth it, maybe