Fliqan

Hardy injury (Out 6 to 8 weeks)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Hardy will have CT scan on foot tomorrow. X-rays showed things -<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a> want to check. Buck not specific</p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

">May 1, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Flaherty will be back up to play 3RD or SS I reckon.

Could be Janish or both. Can anyone describe the injury? I didn't see it and it's not in the game highlights on mlb.com.

Could be Janish or both. Can anyone describe the injury? I didn't see it and it's not in the game highlights on mlb.com.

Fouled a ball off his foot.

MASN showed Bancells talking to Buck in one of the late innings and I read it on his lips. Something along the lines of "crack in a bone". Was surprised no one else picked up on it. Was also hoping I read it wrong.

If true, hope that Buck goes a bit more mix-and-match with alternatives including Machado at SS and Alvarez or Crush at 3B.

Janish requires a 40 man move.

So less likely.

If true, hope that Buck goes a bit more mix-and-match with alternatives including Machado at SS and Alvarez or Crush at 3B.

Got me a whole box of nope for that idea.

If Hardy is expected to miss significant time is there any chance we see Alvarez or Davis at third?

I'm sure Flaherty will be brought back up when he is eligible, but if you recall Davis played a lot of third at the end of 2014 before he was suspended because Buck did not want Flaherty's bat in the lineup everyday.

Sure sign of a really poor hitter.

I am sure Bryce Harper has fouled a ball off his foot before. JJ may have broken his foot and you take the opportunity to make fun of him? Absolutely uncalled for.

Got me a whole box of nope for that idea.

Buck did go with Davis at third in 2014 after Machado got hurt.