Sanfran327

Are we going to get the game in tonight?

It's been raining all day long and it's not just a misty drizzle, either. It's moderate rainfall with very short periods of heavier rain. It hasn't stopped yet today. There's a low pressure center southeast of Baltimore

spinning up moisture and doesn't seem to be going anywhere in any hurry. Looks like it will be difficult to get this one in, but we may get a break tonight.

Orioles always wait longer then most teams so should be awhile before we know.

But, more rain in forecast tomorrow. :(

Just a small chance of thunderstorms for a couple hours. Most of the day is forecasted to be sunny. I think a double header on Saturday is by far the most likely scenario at this point.

I'd put the chances of tonight being played at less than 10%

Just a small chance of thunderstorms for a couple hours. Most of the day is forecasted to be sunny. I think a double header on Saturday is by far the most likely scenario at this point.

I'd put the chances of tonight being played at less than 10%

If that high! :)

This is making my ticket-buying decision much harder. I'm sitting 100 yards from OPACY and I'm sad because I know I'm probably not going to go tonight. :(

if you're a gambling man like myself, buy good seats super cheap right now on stub hub. If they end up playing, you might be able to resell them between 6-7pm for the $6-10 you paid. if not, you're out a couple bucks...$21 in my case

but if they play a day/night tomorrow....you just scored good seats for almost nothing...

This is making my ticket-buying decision much harder. I'm sitting 100 yards from OPACY and I'm sad because I know I'm probably not going to go tonight. :(

Maybe.One of the futurecasts shows a break or lighter rain after 8 PM We shall see Others show steady drizzle

if you're a gambling man like myself, buy good seats super cheap right now on stub hub. If they end up playing, you might be able to resell them between 6-7pm for the $6-10 you paid. if not, you're out a couple bucks...$21 in my case

but if they play a day/night tomorrow....you just scored good seats for almost nothing...

True. There are some club level tix (covered!) that can be had on the CHEAP tonight. Thinking about it hard.

True. There are some club level tix (covered!) that can be had on the CHEAP tonight. Thinking about it hard.

There are terrace box seats for $6 that are covered. I have no ability to go to the game tonight so I'm taking the gamble its rained out.

There are terrace box seats for $6 that are covered. I have no ability to go to the game tonight so I'm taking the gamble its rained out.

What section?

TRIPLE HEADER Mother's Day brawl. Come one come all.

My vote's for a winner-take-all 27 inning game on Sunday.

Edited by VeveJones007

Odd # sections...I see 23, 43, 53, 59

You're the man, dude. Thanks.

I may grab some cheapies and either brave the rain or pray for it.

Looks like there's a window of a couple hours, lining up during gametime. It probably should be ppd, but they're probably try to get it in and it'll be ugly. Baseball is baseball though :noidea: