Sign in to follow this  
LookitsPuck

Time to DFA Ubaldo

Aquino could get the nod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last 6 starts w/ Bowie:

40 IP, 8 ER, 2 HR, 28 H, 14 BB, 34 SO

1.80 ERA, 1.05 WHIP, 0.5 HR/9, 6.3 H/9, 3.2 BB/9, 7.7 SO/9

Last start he went 7 IP, 2 H, 0 ER, 6 SO, but 5 walks.

I say start him. Chances are if he stinks, Buck will put in Ubaldo. Might as well start the guy that has a chance of being serviceable as opposed to the known commodity that you know most likely will throw a clunker (Ubaldo).

Hate to be the guy with the bad news but I think Ubaldo is here for the long haul this season. We could match up his starts like this till the trade deadline

July 18th @NYY

July 23rd CLEV

July 28th @Min

He's got a pretty good chance Friday night going against the LAA, can't believe I just said that. Then some favorable matchups till the trade deadline. Plus he provides us with the smallest amount of leverage when making trades. I see him starting until a trade is made. Then being hid in the bullpen or the DL until rosters expand. Basically a repeat of 2014. Then we'll see him in ST in 2017 with some revamped windup bs.

This is not what I want. Just what I see happening. Just can't believe I'm going to the game Friday after swearing to never go to an Ubaldo start ever again.

Let's not kid ourselves, probably will be Ubaldo. If it wasn't, we might have seen him today sadly.

What if it is Ubaldo that has to start and the O's win? The team has bad pitching

because of DD and the owner. IMO

Let's not kid ourselves, probably will be Ubaldo. If it wasn't, we might have seen him today sadly.

I disagree. Makes no sense to use Ubaldo in a tight game that goes extra innings. Why waste such a good effort by the bullpen today by bringing in Ubaldo? He's either coming into the game during a blowout or not at all.

I disagree. Makes no sense to use Ubaldo in a tight game that goes extra innings. Why waste such a good effort by the bullpen today by bringing in Ubaldo? He's either coming into the game during a blowout or not at all.

Maybe you guys or right. I certainly wouldn't have, lol.

Ubaldo is so bad. Watching games he starts isn't even fun to watch honestly.

I have tickets to that Friday game. If Ubaldo is the starter I'm selling my tickets.

So you think others will be anxious to see Ubaldo pitch?

We'll know by about 7:30 tonight. Mike Wright either starts or doesn't for Norfolk tonight. Right now he's listed as the starter. Keep on eye on that. I'd rather see anyone over Ubaldo. Roch says the Orioles are willing to eat his salary. Prove it!

I have tickets to that Friday game. If Ubaldo is the starter I'm selling my tickets.

He is listed as the probable starter.