BaltBird 24

When to throw down, and when not to throw down

At that age approx 79% of them are hotties, best go look at her mama son! ;)

MILF foe President!

Another valid point worth taking into consideration.

Oh man, Edgerrin! Like Julia Stiles wasn't the PRIZE from that movie.... Give me the girl with a BRAIN!

Deal. You can have Julia, I'll take Larisa.

:D

Seriously. It was an honest question. Why would you rather be with someone who can't put together a coherent thought beyond what shoes will go with the outfit she's wearing? They're almost as bad as those women Witchy terms "hair flippers." In fact, they grow up to be hair flippers.

Seriously. It was an honest question. Why would you rather be with someone who can't put together a coherent thought beyond what shoes will go with the outfit she's wearing? They're almost as bad as those women Witchy terms "hair flippers." In fact' date=' they grow up to [i']be[/i] hair flippers.

Ahhhhh, the great mystery of the male species. I will never figure out why they value that "hair flipper" type of chick over someone like you or me, squEEze. :rolleyes:

'Salright, though. Beauty fades, but brains last forever -- well, unless I eventually pickle mine to death with an excess of Coors Light and/or Smirnoff Twisted. But even with that handicap, I can run circles around those hair flippers. :P

Witchy

Seriously. It was an honest question. Why would you rather be with someone who can't put together a coherent thought beyond what shoes will go with the outfit she's wearing? They're almost as bad as those women Witchy terms "hair flippers." In fact' date=' they grow up to [i']be[/i] hair flippers.
They are more of a "catch and release" type of woman. Everyman needs to hone his skills before he settles for the woman who is RIGHT for him. geez squeeze, it is called wild oates! ;)

Well, yeah....I get that. I just don't understand why you wouldn't want to go for a total package type of deal. Even for "catch and release." That's just me, though, I don't believe in settling. ;)

Ouch.

Moreover on the same subject, kind of, my little brother's best friend's big sister. She is absolutely beautiful and I mean beautiful. Right now she is going around asking 8 years old, same age as my brother if they would rather have a wife that was very pretty but very mean or a wife who was very ugly but very nice and almost everyone has said the first. My brother said the first and I about strangled him. She does this in proof to her mom that she doesn't have to be a nice person. Gosh. :(

Ouch.

Moreover on the same subject, kind of, my little brother's best friend's big sister. She is absolutely beautiful and I mean beautiful. Right now she is going around asking 8 years old, same age as my brother if they would rather have a wife that was very pretty but very mean or a wife who was very ugly but very nice and almost everyone has said the first. My brother said the first and I about strangled him. She does this in proof to her mom that she doesn't have to be a nice person. Gosh. :(

Well, that's a good barometer for her, I guess if she plans on marrying an 8-year-old. How old is this "little brother's best friend's big sister"? Is she a full-fledged hair flipper or an in-training hair flipper??

I just love some of the conversations we have on here sometimes. :D

Witchy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 124 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Orioles Information

Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores
News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats

• @#!% %[email protected]#! %@!$ &%[email protected] In my sim, Hunter Harvey is already hurt.  Thankfully it's not the arm, it's a leg injury.  But he's out for 5 weeks. So I scoured my minors, Marcos Diplan is actually performing well.  So I bring him up.  And what does he do?  First appearance, he drills Tim Anderson, touches off a brawl and gets SUSPENDED FOR NINE GAMES.  Apparently the league felt that Diplan was at fault because Anderson only got 4 games.   At one point I was 5-5 and thinking...hey, this team might not be that bad.  Now I'm 10-24 and wondering how my staff will make it through the season. In other words, it's feeling like the real thing.
    • I for one won't like it.  George Orwell certainly was a prophet, wasn't he?
    • Gregg Olson was a career relief pitcher (never started a game) who was known for his astonishing curveball.  Sometimes he played for the Baltimore Orioles but also sometimes he did not. On April 20th, 1998, at age 31, he was pitching for the Arizona Diamondbacks.  He hadn't taken a live Major League at-bat since 1994.  In the bottom of the 7th, he crushed a 3-2 pitch from Óscar Henriquez into the left-field bleachers, scoring Devon White. What could Gregg have been thinking as he trudged into the batter's box?  Was he thinking, here's a spot for a home run?  I'm looking fastball on the full count?  Here's where I get 2 of my 2 career RBIs?  Was he just saying, aw (freaking heck, jeez Louise), look at all this (stuff) my job is making me do?  And then he launches one.  Sends the big leathery boy into the night.  What was he looking for, trying to do?  Was he going for the big fly, or just trying to put it in play?  How do you hit a 4-bagger if you're going for contact?  Gregg must've been going for it.  He came, he saw, absolutely conquered. What was his reaction?  Diamondbacks crushed the game, his donger was just a grave dance on a defeated opponent, but holy heck.  A live, major league home run you were never supposed to hit.  You'd be psyched for a year.  You'd be giving your significant other the extra spicy treatment for the next decade.  I tell you friends, I'd feel like a god forever.  Here I am, trying to do one job in professional baseball, getting sucked into another, and straight crushing it.  Metaphorically and literally hitting the jackpot.  I'd tell that story to anyone I ever met forever.  Yeah I pitched professional baseball, but let me tell you about the time they made me hit.  Oh, what do you do, sell insurance?  Shut up nerd, I destroyed a baseball on live television. I don't even CARE about opposing pitcher Óscar Henriquez.  I don't even know who the guy is.  Was he a fan-of-the-month they let pitch, and that's why I hit a dinglerooski off him in a 15-4 game?  Go ahead and audit my home run, tell me I'm not legit.  I'm in Baseball-Reference, permanently.  People who do not like it can call the police. What does Gregg Olson do now?  Does he ever think about that home run?  Because I do and it inspires me when I need it to.
    • Are you saying his comeback attempt soured voters?
    • Much like the House in Vegas, the insurance company always wins in the end.
    • I pooped myself that day... In my defense, I was 9 days old!
    • Haha... but the frustration is therapeutic cause it's baseball!
  • Popular Contributors