Sign in to follow this  
Sessh

vs INDIANS, 5/29

What a sick inning from O'Day! How many times will we see that ice cold of a performance this year? If we end up winning, he is clearly the MVP. Reinhold adds an insurance run too! Please play Kim and Reimold more, less Rickard and Trumbo out there would be great. I like the Houdini name for O'Day.

o

DARREN CHRISTOPHER O'DAY

DARREN CHRISTOPHER O'DAY

DARREN CHRISTOPHER O'DAY

DARREN CHRISTOPHER O'DAY

DARREN CHRISTOPHER O'DAY

DARREN CHRISTOPHER O'DAY

DARREN CHRISTOPHER O'DAY

What a sick inning from O'Day! How many times will we see that ice cold of a performance this year? If we end up winning, he is clearly the MVP. Reinhold adds an insurance run too! Please play Kim and Reimold more, less Rickard and Trumbo out there would be great. I like the Houdini name for O'Day.

Darren O'Dini

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Was that third strike six inches off the plate or is Gameday just off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was way outside.

Was that third strike six inches off the plate or is Gameday just off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Closer to 16 inches off

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Orioles Information

Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores
News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2020 Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2020 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats

• https://halohangout.com/2020/07/13/angels-garrett-stallings-summer-camp/ An Angels fansite report when he later got to their 60 this summer cites a curve as the Junior year difference maker. Their source for that this campus story https://247sports.com/college/tennessee/Article/Tennessee-Vols-Baseball-Vols-Garrett-Stallings-selected-in-fifth-round-of-MLB-Draft-132589216/ also has the details he was their 2019 Friday night guy even with Crochet on the team. His Perfect Game blurb from high school times mentioned three-quarters to over the top arm angle, gee whiz. Who knows if he could have had Kevin Smith's 2019 in parallel universe 2020?   SEC trade imports links them, but Smith actually doing it including a little AA success is a big credit in his favor for the moment.
    • He fits the Smith/Kjerstad mold of SEC guys steadily improving (Growth Mindset?), even if some of that is demonstrated in small sample sizes.   Smith did backup his Junior Year rise up draft boards with his great 2019 for the Mets.  I am imagining entering Junior year Stallings was not a 5th or 25th round profile.   He's one more piece for the box of chocolates we'll get to open in the spring.
    • I wonder if he had a velocity spike his junior year and if that would make it less likely for him to have untapped velocity?
    • https://www.baseball-reference.com/register/player.fcgi?id=stalli000gar I'd learned he was a Josh Towers/Josh Tomlin strike-thrower type from the FG story, but was taken aback by how few strikeouts his Freshman/Sophomore year - that's some Ballard stuff. He made quite a leap Junior year, and was also co-Garrett on the Volunteers with Garrett Crochet.  Our guy beat the White Sox guy by about a run of ERA both years they were teammates.
    • I have seen 4/32 and 5/42 million.  He has 8 million  posting fee as well.  I don’t see us paying that.
    • One thing I will forever remember about Hess is that look on his face when Hyde came to take him out during his no no
    • If you are Elias, would you dangle Severino to the Rockies? They non tendered the “beloved by everyone who watches baseball” Tony Wolters, who was their starter. They have 2 catchers in the 40 and Sevy would be an immediate upgrade to both. His offense would probably get a big boost in Colorado and he shouldn’t have to worry about defense much, since pitches don’t break anyway there.  I don’t know anything about the Rockies system, so not sure what a decent pick up would be.
  • Popular Contributors