calmunderfire

Hoping we drill some guys in the letters

Don't you guys ever tire of opposing teams beaming our best players? They do it every single year. And our pitchers do nothing.

All they do is just sit around and suck on it.

That's what adults do. They let the babies have their tantrums, and we go about our business like pros.

Don't you guys ever tire of opposing teams beaming our best players? They do it every single year. And our pitchers do nothing.

All they do is just sit around and suck on it.

Because you are proposing something that would not actually change this supposed imbalance, would endanger the health of innocent parties, would cause lost time for our hilariously thin pitching depth, just so you can give a "f u" to some guy who wasn't even involved in this. Either you hurt Ventura directly (but you won't because he's an AL pitcher) or at best you frustrate his manager by injuring someone. And everything else is ego. What is the point?

It depends on if it was intentional or not. Buck is just playing it from a strategy standpoint, which is smart. I would love to bean someone in retaliation, but you lose the pitcher and Buck gets tossed. That's no bueno.

Who cares of Buck gets tossed. He doesn't play in the games. Just have somebody drill someone. Let them know, stop hitting our best players.

Lol, yeah Weams!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">For those wondering/asking: typical MLB suspension for charging pitcher is 6-8 games range. A pitcher might get 10 to cover 2 starts.</p>— Mark Viviano (@MarkWJZ) <a href="

">June 8, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Who wore it better?<br><br>(credit: Alek Yakovlev) <a href="https://t.co/MZKgw21YGV">pic.twitter.com/MZKgw21YGV</a></p>— MLB Memes (@MLBMeme) <a href="

">June 8, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Who cares of Buck gets tossed. He doesn't play in the games. Just have somebody drill someone. Let them know, stop hitting our best players.

The easiest way to stop the 99 mph headhunter would be for MLB to suspend him for 30 or 60 games.

Because you are proposing something that would not actually change this supposed imbalance, would endanger the health of innocent parties, would cause lost time for our hilariously thin pitching depth, just so you can give a "f u" to some guy who wasn't even involved in this. Either you hurt Ventura directly (but you won't because he's an AL pitcher) or at best you frustrate his manager by injuring someone. And everything else is ego. What is the point?

The league obviously can't reign in Ventura. So let Cain do it. The rule should be this: drill our best player and Cain takes one to the upper back. See how Cain likes that. See how the Royals and Ned Yost like that. Ventura stops that crap real quick then.

I care. It's just not the right way to play the game. Beat them up on the board, those mind games will last longer than the punch to the face.

The league obviously can't reign in Ventura. So let Cain do it. The rule should be this: drill our best player and Cain takes one to the upper back. See how Cain likes that. See how the Royals and Ned Yost like that. Ventura stops that crap real quick then.

Yeah, because that's what happens when you hit someone back. They go, "gosh, I deserved that. I better get my act together."

The easiest way to stop the 99 mph headhunter would be for MLB to suspend him for 30 or 60 games.

I agree. But they never admit intent.

Yeah, because that's what happens when you hit someone back. They go, "gosh, I deserved that. I better get my act together."

Yeah he was doing a cut throat and maybe flashing some hand signs at Manny as well.

That should be a thing in the next CBA meetings that will come in the offseason this year.

Exactly. And then tell them at every opportunity that this is how adults act. Pound them into submission with good baseball and laugh all the way home.

No they say hey this is what happens when our pitcher keeps drilling the opposing teams best player.

That's how to handle it. You drill our best we go high on yours. See how quickly that ends it.