Roy Firestone

Id have zero tolerance for Ubaldo today.

This is the end of Ubaldo as a starter era. And he may be released outright.
Yep just release him. Don't even want to see him in bullpen. This sh?t getting old.

Ubaldo's nickname henceforth should be: The Crippler. Ubaldo "the crippler" Jimenez. Cripples us 6/7 times he hits the mound.

Dump the dude, already. Jim Palmer will be happy. Give a kid on the farm a chance. Pick one out of a hat. They would have a

hard time doing worse than "the crippler.":wedge:

Jiminez on his outing: I only had one bad inning and I didn't walk anyone so that is a positive.
He had one third of an inning.

Ubaldo has to go to the bullpen. Give him a chance to get sorted out without killing the team. Go back to 8-man bullpen. It's not like Janish is mashing LHPs and that is his only role.
Absolutely agree. If the team releases him, then they eat up two years of a huge salary. The team needs some of that money to sign Trumbo, Wieters, maybe Alvarez, plus a decent starting pitcher. Plus Manny. Let Ramon work with him in the BP for the rest of the year.

He was mostly in the stretch position.

The stretch position modified by the quick turn of the head to watch balls rocketing around the park.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm hoping DD has a plan to get out of this. I just read that the CHC are looking for more pitching and this is a year that the Orioles have a shot at the WS only IF we can get a stable, legitimate starting rotation.

Now is the time to fix it. I don't know why we weren't in on James Shields. I don't know if DD is looking around at bottom-ranked teams that might have a decent TOR guy ready to get out of there. This cannot continue.

MSK

I'm hoping DD has a plan to get out of this. I just read that the CHC are looking for more pitching and this is a year that the Orioles have a shot at the WS only IF we can get a stable, legitimate starting rotation.

Now is the time to fix it. I don't know why we weren't in on James Shields. I don't know if DD is looking around at bottom-ranked teams that might have a decent TOR guy ready to get out of there. This cannot continue.

MSK

I am willing to take a bottom of the rotation starter instead of the NBBIR guys we have now. (No Business Being In Rotation). Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If he starts walking people and putting people on all over the place, Id yank him early and go right to Worley.

I dont think Buck should have anything but a short hook for him.

Im sick to death of our pitchers giving us no chance to win a ball game.He needs to know hes expected to get outs early and not walk a ton of people early. If he cant get through an inning , he needs to sit and someone else needs to get a chance.

I have very little optimism that he will pitch well today.Not with this Blue Jays team crushing the ball.

ZERO TOLERANCE SUNDAY.

Rather prophetic I would say! Nice going Roy!

He needs to DFA on Monday. Enough.

Nah, if they wait until Tuesday, I'm ok with it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk