Sessh

vs. BLUE JAYS, 6/17

It's tough to say it, but it looks like Toronto might run away with the division again. Boston and the O's do not have enough pitching. Toronto matches Boston's and O's offense, but actually have a bit of pitching to go with it.

I am not as bully on the Toronto pitching as you are.

It's tough to say it, but it looks like Toronto might run away with the division again. Boston and the O's do not have enough pitching. Toronto matches Boston's and O's offense, but actually have a bit of pitching to go with it.

Limited. But again, their hitters are streaky and can go into slumps too. Their bullpen is not shutdown either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You forget whose pitching? No way Toronto was going to be held to 8 with Jimenez in the game in the 4th.

No. I assume our pitcher will get the batter out until he doesn't. I assume the Orioles will win until they don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the bright side, it looks like Kim's getting his mojo back.

OK, OK I just got to turn the game on and that's the wittiest thing I could come up with. If I'm not mistaken, tonight is an Orioles Hangout night? Wright followed by Ubaldo - now that's bad timing. I hope the pre-game beer was good and plentiful.

One of those nights where we decide to drive to a bar a half hour away to meet friends for the game. They will be down 15 runs before we get there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by NashLumber

I wanted to go to this game too but then I remember I swore off going to games that Wright or Ubaldo started. Feel bad for the guys at the OH hangout night, and jays fans were meeting them. lol

I am not as bully on the Toronto pitching as you are.

Their rotation is clearly better than Boston's and Baltimore's, though the bar isn't set that high. The difference being, they have pitchers #s 3-5 that can hold their own.