Sign in to follow this  
BirdMan

I need help from the hangouters

I have ordered it from this company. My bank thinks the company may be fraudulent, so they declined to process the charge. I used my PayPal card and they

authorized the purchase. I sure hope they are good. I hope I don't have to restart this thread again.

Thanks for all of the help.

I have ordered it from this company. My bank thinks the company may be fraudulent, so they declined to process the charge. I used my PayPal card and they

authorized the purchase. I sure hope they are good. I hope I don't have to restart this thread again.

Thanks for all of the help.

I am back needing everyones help again. The above was a scam. If anyone has one of these or knows where I can get one in any condition please let me know. Thanks.

I am back needing everyones help again. The above was a scam. If anyone has one of these or knows where I can get one in any condition please let me know. Thanks.

I first saw this shirt online a few years ago and have been trying to find one myself ever since. I have also had zero luck, and that Josh Kamler site is indeed a scam (based out of China). If I find anything I will let you know, and likewise if you find someone that has more than one, please let me know.

Is the picture itself, trade marked by Nike?

Shouldn't be that hard to reproduce the picture with photoshop onto a tee-shirt transfer, and take to one of the tee-shirt shops and let them professionally iron it on.

I first saw this shirt online a few years ago and have been trying to find one myself ever since. I have also had zero luck, and that Josh Kamler site is indeed a scam (based out of China). If I find anything I will let you know, and likewise if you find someone that has more than one, please let me know.

Thanks will do.

Is the picture itself, trade marked by Nike?

Shouldn't be that hard to reproduce the picture with photoshop onto a tee-shirt transfer, and take to one of the tee-shirt shops and let them professionally iron it on.

It would not mean the same to him but thatnks for the suggestion.

I would but he actually has his rookie away game used jersey. That's how important this t-shirt is. Thanks

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

I would but he actually has his rookie away game used jersey. That's how important this t-shirt is. Thanks

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Maybe Roy Firestone can reach out to Eddie himself, and if he has one, donate it to Roy's charity and then put a buy it now price on it, for you to acquire?

The hangouter who mentioned getting the design reproduced and sent to a t-shirt company is spot on. I recommend Cafe Press. They do one-off's if I recall. I even had a local t-shirt specialty shop do a one off I made for our daughter's birthday. As long as you have a design (a re-design of this Eddie image in high resolution) that fits their specs, a lot of places can do this for you.

Edited by NashLumber

Maybe Roy Firestone can reach out to Eddie himself, and if he has one, donate it to Roy's charity and then put a buy it now price on it, for you to acquire?

I would be happy to do that but I believe that Roy is away from the Hangout for awhile.

Just wondering why today this thread was moved. It was on the Orioles Talk BB for two and a half weeks. Whoever moved would

you please consider moving it back? More people read that BB and it would help me. Thank you