Sir_Loin

Orioles inquired about Melvin Upton, Jr (BlueJays)

We are going to Sunday's game.

You bastard.

I'll be there too. And I'll be at Bowie tonight, also. Oh, boy.

You bastard.

I hope I am way wrong on this, but I believe we may be trying to get Upton, because there is more going on behind the scenes with Jones. I have a bad feeling that he may be trying to play through an injury... Like I said though, I really hope I am wrong!

Might be advantageous in one inning pen stints.

He could work out of the pen. Gain 2 or 3 mph over 95, could work.

Me too.The Orioles are giving out ice.Lower and Upper deck.Thank god I am in the shade.

We are not in the shade, but we are on the club level, so we can pop inside for a cool down from time-to-time.

You bastard.

You bastard.

Come on down and melt with us. Plenty of good seats still available. (Actually, Sunday's game is nearly sold out from the looks of it. I'll have to make sure to get there early.)

I think I'm with you. It's not about ability...it's about controlling that emotion on the field.

Exactly this.

We are not in the shade, but we are on the club level, so we can pop inside for a cool down from time-to-time.

Club Level wench! Fetch me a beer!

Bastard.

Supposed to be slightly less humid on Sunday.Still hot but a little less humid.Not sure how much difference it will make.

Come on down, and melt with us. Plenty of good seats still available. (Actually, Sunday's game is nearly sold out from the looks of it. I'll have to make sure to get there early.)

[video=youtube;lCFf_lZuY24]

Other gross thing. Is Duquette trying to get Cashner...not just that's not in any way, shape or form a good pitcher...but it effectively guarantees that this is the starting pitching move to "shore up the rotation".

Other gross thing. Is Duquette trying to get Cashner...not just that's not in any way, shape or form a good pitcher...but it effectively guarantees that this is the starting pitching move to "shore up the rotation".

It better than Nolasco.