Sessh

vs. ROCKIES, 7/27

Ok? So that means everyone is bound to get hurt coming back? PrettyFairly sure Fernandez and plenty of others came back fine and pitched more than 70 innings.

We are posters on a message board. The Orioles can talk to doctors, experts, and are with Bundy day to day. Until Bundy goes down or gets hurt, I'm going to back what they do. If Bundy gets overworked and something serious happens than go ahead and be critical. Everyone comes back differently, didin't work with Harvey. Bundy had half a season to take it slow and get stamina up, NOW he's returning and pitching a little more. He was in 3-4 inning stints before.

No. What is means is that when you take a plan and then you throw it out the window bad things can happen.

Harvey pitched 189.1 innings last season coming off of TJ. That's the most since...Tommy John.

They had a plan and they scraped it and now his career might be over. Did the usage last year cause it? No one knows.

But I don't want any increase to Bundy's long term health risks.

Earl would have had a stroke with video replay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Earl would have found some kid to hack their way into the command center so he could yell at the lounge chair NY umps.

Between Matt's complete inability to frame a pitch, his slowness behind the plate getting in front of balls and his molasses like speed on the basepath, Matt is playing himself out of a significant anount of money.

No. What is means is that when you take a plan and then you throw it out the window bad things can happen.

Harvey pitched 189.1 innings last season coming off of TJ. That's the most since...Tommy John.

They had a plan and they scraped it and now his career might be over. Did the usage last year cause it? No one knows.

But I don't want any increase to Bundy's long term health risks.

I agree, but I don't think 100 IP is going to increase the risk at all compared to 70 IP...I really don't. I think that's quite different than damn near 200 IP Harvey had.

Edit: Also, although DD and Buck didn't say it, I still don't see how we can sit here and say they definitely had 70 IP limit here. I'm sure their plan depended on how he came back. You think he'd be in rotation if his velo was in low 90's like it was to start the year? He has looked phenomenal and looks to be well on his way back to pre-injury form.

Edited by ISU94

That question about whether you feel relief or anger if our division opponents lose, and the O's lose, too?

Tonight, it's definitely anger.